“More than adequate” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Melbourne

You added Days Inn Melbourne to your Saves list
Days Inn Melbourne
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4500 West New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32904 (Formerly Ramada Limited Melbourne)   |
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Islamorada, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel way way more expensive than quoted to me online and also upon arrival. The room was very outdated and had ants crawling on the bedside table & lamp. The bedding appeard to be dirty, not to mention we had people outside the room talking the majority of the night. I will not be a returning customer!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RIO GRANDE, PR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

All we needed was a safe, clean, and not expensive place to sleep and the room met our expectations. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room bigger than expected and that particular impression was important for us. Complimentary breakfast really complimented our days. Property well kept. Personnel answered all our needs.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sherman Oaks, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great place to stay. Excellent room and the front desk staff was excellent. Mary Johnson was a pleasure to do business with. Very knowledgeable, friendly and made your day pleasureable during your stay. I encourage more motels to have a front desk personel be more like Mary. I highly recommend staying at this motel. I look forward to returning back to Melbourne Days Inn to have Mary Johnson assist in my accommandations and my vist to Melbourne, Fl. Thank you Mary and Days Inn for your accomadations. Mary Johnson is an Asset to your Motel. Thanks again for everything.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

After once again being let down by LaQuinta not accepting my Gov ID we travelled down an exit and found this Days Inn. I have 2 dogs 3 and 4 pounds (little) and this was the cheapest hotel as far as pet fees ( I usually try to find one without fees however after much calling and web surfing and going and actually asking could not find any in this area that didn't charge.) and also booked online for only $54.00 per night. The only thing with the pet fee I didn't realize is it is per night and per pet not up to 2 per visit as most hotels. Anyway it is an old hotel but very clean and for anyone on a budget (especially without pets) a good value if you just need a place to sleep. Frig and Micro in room TV is old but works great furniture seems fairly new carpet clean Great water pressure in shower. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JohnsonMJ, Manager at Days Inn Melbourne, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Jmsylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review of our hotel - and more importantly, I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We have put a lot of hard work into the property and I am glad that you had the type of experience that we work for. We hope to be your host again.
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Noise, bugs, no towels, fruit flies dead in the dish holding the oranges at breakfast, stains on the carpets and furniture- I paid an additional $5 for the "upgraded" room, $100 "hold" on my credit card- still has not been put back in my account, took many times to open my room's door on more than one occassion... What I am greatly upset about is I PAID for this experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Melbourne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Melbourne

Address: 4500 West New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32904 (Formerly Ramada Limited Melbourne)
Location: United States > Florida > Melbourne
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Melbourne
#9 Romantic Hotel in Melbourne
#10 Family Hotel in Melbourne
#11 Business Hotel in Melbourne
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Melbourne 2*
The hotel went under new management in February 2007, since then there have been major renovations. Not only were the rooms gutted but the bathrooms have been redone as well. After the completion of our new pool, our landscape on property had undergone a complete make-over. We have cable and wireless Internet available in every room, as well as refrigerators and microwaves. We offer a great breakfast every morning and very reasonable rates. We're right on Exit 180 off I95 and are close to the Melbourne Square Mall, movie theater and some great restaurants ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
Melbourne Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Melbourne, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.