“Great for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 Evans Road, Melbourne, FL 32904 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne, Florida
“Great for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

You can go wrong with the price and money for these rooms. It's extremely close to everything. You can walk to almost anything.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

This hotel allowed pets. We had to be away from our house while it was treated for termites. The entire staff was simply wonderful. We had a small problem with the kitchen sink when we got into the room, but the maintenance people were great and had the problem fixed in a half an hour.

The rooms were very clean, and eventhough we faced a major highway, could only lightly hear emergency vehicles as they passed by. Laundry area and snack areas were very clean and well stocked. The pool was very clean, and there was a gas grill for customers to use. Check in and check out were very fast.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
La Marque, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

We had two rooms during our visit to see the Atlantis Launch. My wife and I had a larger one with two couches and the great recliner. My son and grandson had a slight smaller one. with only one couch. The rooms were clean and the kitchens were a added bonus especially with a 3 year old. The staff was helpful in givings suggestions of places to go and the Hotel is close to several good places to eat and shopping. We had a very early flight home and being just minutes from the airport was great.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

My room was gross. I checked out early because I was afraid to walk on the rug without slippers.

They do NOT clean the room more than once a week during your stay, or change out the towels (you have to bring your dirty towels to the front desk), and they do not wash the crappy aluminum pans or dishes they provide - not even as an optional service.

There isa lot of road noise in the road-side rooms. There were bugs in the shower and my fridge kept me up all night. The TV buzzed so badly that I could barely hear the sound.

The hallways smelled like other people's cooking. 'Breakfast' consisted of coffee and juice and prepackaged bagels.

Everything was dingy and decor is very outdated. i was afraid of touching the bedspread and the shower curtain.

I would never ever stay at another ESA hotel based on this experience. I was very dissatisfied by the condition of my room.

It was extremely cheap, but it was not worth it. I have stayed in worse hotels, but that doesn't exactly equate to a rave review. I am not sure how everyone else had such high opinions of this place! It was terrible!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

We loved our stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. We had a full size refrigerator, a 4 burner stove with a real stove and a microwave. The romm is huge and very clean. There is a pull out couch and a lazy boy, a huge closet, ironing bord, iron and hair dryer. The staff is very friendly, there is a nice laundry room and a fitness room. We slept reallt well, could not hear anything and the queen size bed was really comfortable. There is stores and restaurants walking distance but with a full size kitchen we didn't go out at all.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

On January 29th my husband an I planned a last minute mini get away. With the economy the way it is we wanted to find a hotel that would be affordable but nice. So we decided to look on line, at which time we came across Extended Stay Hotel, I contacted the hotel direct and made last minute reservations. The CSR was very informative when I called in. The room was very clean it was more than I could have ever imagined for the price. The color decor was beautiful, the bed was very comfortable. The fact of being across the street from the Mall and walking distance to many nice restaurants was a plus. the location was great there was easy access to major Hi-ways. We are looking forward to vacationing again very soon at an Extended Stay Hotel.

A Happy Customer From Orlando

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stay at the hotel due to a surgery procedure I was having in Melbourne. The room was very comfortable and it had a nice size kitchen. The price was very good since we had to stay for 4 day after the surgery. Thank goodness the room had a very comfortable recliner, because that is were I ended up sleeping. The only thing i found that they should do, is add some more verities of food for breakfast for those guest that are there for business and do not have the time to cook breakfast in morning.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport? Share your experiences!