“My Best Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 Evans Road, Melbourne, FL 32904 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Lake Charles LA
“My Best Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was the most friendly stay I have ever had in all my travels. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and very helpful. The maintenance was very helpful also they responded to any situation in a quick and timely manner. I would recommend this hotel to all of my family, friends, and coworkers.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and the second floor and I found the first floor room was quieter than on t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with our staff and your experience with us here in Melbourne. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I was here for five months on buisness. The room was clean with full kitchen and bathroom. Other than some sweet ants, I think they are called, there were zero bugs. The ants are just unavoidable in Fl. and were really not an issue. I had a corner room which was quiet. Heard very little from other guests. No yelling, music etc. I had zero issues with security within the room or with my vehicle in the parking lot. It's a safe area and nothing much goes on around there out of the norm. The staff were great. Polite and helpful. Maid service was excellent. Overall this is a pleasant surprise to be honest. I tried similar hotels in NC and were discusted just walking in the building. This hotel was awesome. There are three floors. I stayed on the first. The third floor ia for smokers. I can't speak for the second floor, but there was no smell on the first. You wouldn't know about smokers if you weren't told. There is a pool (well maintained but I didn't use). Small outdoor seating area with a grill for guests to use. Overall clean, safe and cheap. Can't beat it.

The location is great. The mall is behind the hotel, there are tons of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. You need to go to El Chicos next door, Best apple pie ever! Just sayin, and the beach is only a short drive away.

• Stayed August 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate your needs and that you felt safe and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been travelling to Melbourne for years and always booked on Priceline and stayed at the Rialto Hilton, but not anymore!!!
This hotel was great, the staff was very pleasant, the location is great, and the rooms were a pleasant surprise. I requested a ground floor room and they accommodated me right away.
All the amenities, from the workout room to the nice pool area, this place rocks!
And when I got to the room, I was surprised at how spacious and well designed the layout was.
The kitchen was the perfect size and I will be in Melbourne every month from now on and they are going to be stuck with me!!!

You cannot go wrong booking here.

Room Tip: Book here and you won't be disappointed, the first floor was real nice because it is a walk in.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were so pleased with our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I bid on a hotel through priceline and ended up here. This place looks to be pretty newly renovated and is well maintained. Our room was very clean and the bed was firm. We would have liked a king bed, but there were no king beds in this hotel, so we slept on a queen, but it was very comfortable. The staff is just amazing!! They are all so helpful and kind and really seem to love their jobs. This was a great value for the money!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms looked clean and comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Rochelle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We come to Melbourne almost every weekend during the college sports season. This weekend, we needed to make it a "cheap" one.
I looked up Priceline and bid on the $40/night hotel.
So, this review is written with that in mind. Anyways, isn't everything about getting your money's worth?
For $40/night, this was a fine hotel. It is designed for folks who need a place to stay for more than 1 night. It is more like a studio apartment. We did not need the kitchen but it is big enough to cook a meal in.
The problem with sites like Priceline is that you cannot know if you are bidding on a king sized bed! We are tall people! We need a king bed. Unfortunately, there isn't even a kind bed option here.
This hotel is not close to the water, it is behind the mall, but it was quiet and CHEAP!
Some issues:
1. It is listed as having a breakfast, however, this is only Monday-Friday. It is my opinion that this is not clearly listed.
2. there are smoking rooms in this hotel, so the hallways are smoky. Our room was not smoky.
3. this is weird. I've included a photo of this. The toilet paper is so close to the toilet that you are literally sitting on it. weird. I included a pic of this.
For $40, this is a great sleeping place.

Room Tip: Be sure to indicate 1 or 2 floor room. The 3rd floor is smoking.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Melbourne - Airport. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Even though the shower curtains didn't hold the shower water in the tube it was clean. We had clean bedding we had a full kitchen, nice small living room with great prices. You could send info to printers and great brochures for thing to do in the city. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Douglasville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were late checking in and the front desk had closed for the evening. The late check in process was smooth, efficient and so unexpected. It was a comfort knowing that even though the staff had left for the evening, they had prepared for my arrival. The luggage carts were right next to the elevator and the parking was well lit and plentyful.

Our room was amazing. Large, clean, fully stocked and comfy. Air conditioning was super cold, the kitchen was fully stocked and clean. The room was super clean and all the amenities were included. The bathroom had plenty of towels and was immaculate. We enjoyed the convenience of being able to prepare a meal and watch a DVD on the room's DVD and TV.

I did not expect breakfast due to the availability of the kitchen, but was pleasantly surprised by the continental offerings. The only minus was the mattress on my bed was too soft and sagged in the middle.

The staff is super friendly and the location is close to a couple of shopping areas and a $6 movie theater. I would stay here again and will seek Extended Stay hotels when and where ever I travel.

Room Tip: The queen suite has a queen bed, queen sleeper sofa and full kitchen. Perfect for traveling with ki...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
esd1567, Assistant General Manager at Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Melbourne - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport? Share your experiences!