“Great Subs” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Logansport, Indiana
“Great Subs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I tried this sub shop while vacationing in Cocoa Beach, Florida. These subs were great, quick service too. If you like toasted subs you will love these! Try the Italian sub if you like Italian dressing, it is AWESOME!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

melbourne, florida
“good subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

the subs are very good. the service is fast. it has a cute setting. you have lots of choices of sodas.

Visited April 2013
“Two young to work alone”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My daughter ordered A grilled cheese. When it came out the cheese looked like it was from a different world. When asked how they make the sandwich the kid said like a grilled cheese is made. Well he put the butter in the inside and the outside was not even toasted. When asked if could make another he said yea but you have to buy it. So we wasted our money cause he wouldn't refund us or make it the right way. The two kids that were working there just seemed not to care snd very immature. When we sat down they were having A conversation on another order that was messed up but wasn't there fault either.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, FL
“Free Medium Birthday Sub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Popped in on my birthday for my free birthday sub. Fast service & my sandwich was made promptly. No complaints. The store was clean & the staff were friendly and actually gave enthusiastic greetings upon my arrival. They each wished me a happy birthday!

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Located in Merritt Island and totally YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

First of all... Delish! Go and order ANYTHING on the menu and I don't think you'll be disappointed at all. Kids LOVE it and they eat free on Wednesdays and Sundays! We are going to go for lunch today with the kids on our way to do our grocery shopping!

Visited November 2012