“I could live here...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1665 N. State Route A1A, Melbourne, FL 32903 (Formerly Melbourne Suites Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Breakfast for 4!
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“I could live here...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I LOVE this hotel and stay here every single time I am in the area. All rooms have a balcony facing the ocean, it is clean, well maintained and quiet. The pool and spa area are well kept, the staff friendly and professional. Only glitch we had was trying to locate a luggage cart at check-out time, either there are very few available or guests were not putting them back out in the halls - even with assistance we couldn't locate one. Had reasonably priced muffins from the grill in the morning, otherwise we did not try the food. There was ongoing remodeling of their poolside grill and I was afraid we'd be woken up with construction noise, but didn't hear a thing until we went to the pool area later in the morning. HIGHLY recommend this hotel, plus they kept giving my cookie-monster husband those warm cookies which made him very happy!

Room Tip: Awesome hotel, look for specials on Hilton.com
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear SouthwestSurfgirl,

Thank you very much for your continuous loyalty over the years. I truly enjoyed reading your review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our location and service. We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers and hope to see you back soon. Please contact me directly, I would like send some cookies to your cookie monster :0)
At your service
carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The room was very clean, very spacious, and gorgeous view. We are only staying for one night, but we hope to return soon for a longer stay. Staff was very hospitable on arrival and throughout our stay. It is a great location to other areas if interest and restaurants. It is also conveniently located to Walmart, Publx, and Winn Dixie.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear GAPeach414,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Melbourne Beach. We hope that next time you can stay longer than 1 night. Please contact me directly, I will make sure you have a perfect stay.
At your service,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had an extended stay at this Double Tree Suites and thoroughly enjoyed the time at this facility. Directly on the beach, the hotel had a pool area, hot tub and a beach bar. The suite had a living room with TV and fridge, a TINY shower/toilet room, and king size bed which overlooked the beach. The hotel restaurant was way too pricey ($12 for a margarita? This is NOT NYC) and the room was a bit dated but given the location and other amenities was well worth it. Two front desk personnel, LENA and JESSICA, greeted us every afternoon when we returned from our business. They were pleasant, helpful and always had the cookies waiting for us! A true asset to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Thomas M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Since you stayed with us for several nights, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, amenities and the friendly service from our staff. I will special thank both Lena, and Jessica for their dedication to hospitality. I know both of them are going to be very proud to see their names on your review. We appreciate your business and we hope to serve you again soon.
Best wishes,
South Bend, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We visited the area for our 19th anniversary as a surprise for my wife. We couldn't have been happier, everything from the location to the staff to the food was just excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Very nice hotel and the location was great.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jeremy W,

Happy 19th Anniversary! Thank you very much for allowing us to celebrate this special day with you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our location, staff, and food quality. I promise I will be sharing your review with the rest of our team. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Congratulations!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I've stayed here many times over a dozen years and always enjoy it. Every room is great with full ocean front view, small deck with chairs, and a suite layout with separate sitting area with TV--great for letting someone sleep while the other is awake. Nice pool area and steps to the beach. And usually (though not always) good prices. Highly recommend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear CCIndialantic,

Thank you very much for your ongoing patronage over the years. We truly enjoy having you here. Your feedback means a lot to us, especially since you are such an active Trip Advisor reviewer. We appreciate your recommendation to others and cannot wait to see you again in the near future. Please call me directly next time you come to this area, I will like to personally make this arrangements for you.
Safe travels,
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great place to take the family at a great price. I'll be going back soon to enjoy more fun in the sun. The weather was great and so was the staff. Get the local specialty drink hit the spot while swimming at the pool.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear David B,

Thank you for spending some fun family time with us! We appreciate your 5-star review. I will share your kind comments with the rest of our team. Thank you for your business and we can't wait to see you back soon. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
At your service,
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After 35 years, we've stayed at, countless properties on the "water" in Florida; from 1 star to 5, including the biggest luxury names.

It all depends, of which you are looking.

This GEM, has every single room looking at the ocean. It's like you are on a stationary cruise. And, they are not rooms. They are ALL suites, clean and spotless.

Now, if you are looking for, 5 star service, forget it. However, if you want an ocean experience , where every room, you can open the sliding door and listen and look at the waves, this is the deal. Exceptional value!

Room Tip: All are equal. The higher, because of the view, is better
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Donald D D,

Thank you very much for your continuous business over the years. Your feedback means a lot, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our teams works very hard to ensure all our guests are provided with a room that is clean, comfortable and with all the amenities you'll need. I will pass along all your kind comments to the rest of our team. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you.
Best wishes,