“Great Hotel and Friendly Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1665 N. State Route A1A, Melbourne, FL 32903 (Formerly Melbourne Suites Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Breakfast for 4!
Ranked #5 of 21 hotels in Melbourne
Akron, OH, United States
“Great Hotel and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

From the reception desk to the restaurant to the staff we interacted with during our stay, everyone was friendly, helpful, and efficient. The room had a great view of the ocean and the sleeper sofa was comfortable. With the bridges from the mainland located nearby, the Doubletree was easy to get to.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear David M,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We like to match our level of service to the amazing views you get from every room at our hotel. I will share your kind commets with the rest of our team, and a special thank you to our front desk and restaurant staff. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Hope to see you back soon!

Hospitably,

881 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
fort lauderdale, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I truly enjoyed the staff and the room as well this time. Even though the last time me and my husband bathroom and room was not clean. Once, my husband advised the hotel they did discount the room and apologize for the inconvenience.

Dear Freddie D,

Thank you very much for giving us a second chance to make things right for you. I am glad to hear that this time you received our normally high standards of service.We do know you have other choices out there, so we thank you for your loyalty to our brand. Please feel free to make any additional comments or suggestions regarding our hotel.

Best regards.
Manhattan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great front desk experience, ocean views exceptional, and the price was perfect for a week-long family gathering. Had our son's wedding on the beach and the wedding party stayed here ... we would love to return to this location again. :)

Dear Jeffery S,

First I would like to thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special day. Congratulations to you and your entire family! I would also like to thank you for giving us a 5 star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, we can not wait to see you again. Please contact me direclty if I can be of further assistance to you.

Thank you!
Encinitas, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I expect DoubleTree hotels to be clean and comfortable with a professional staff and that's exactly what this one is. The location right on a long stretch of Melbourne Beach gave us an incredible sunrise both mornings we were there, and there are several dining choices just a short drive away. Breakfast buffet in the morning was fresh and tasty. Decor is somewhat dated, but not out of par with the rest of Melbourne. It was a bit of a drive to Kennedy Space Center, so if planning a visit there keep that in mind. We did not have a chance to use them, but we did notice lounges available for use at the beach.

Room Tip: Yes, the ocean side rooms are worth it!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Krista_jklm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear you found our property clean and comfotable with friendly staff. We work hard to make sure all our guests leave our hotel with that type of impression. I hope you get to enjoy some beach time next time you come to this area! In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Hospitably,
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We left with a wonderful, happy refreshed feeling after our stay at Doubletree. We loved the oceanfront views, two room suites and professional staff.

We had a problem with the sliding door not locking on the balcony and the engineer was there within minutes to fix it.

The rooms were so comfortable, clean and gave us plenty of room to move around.

We could have not been more pleased with our experience while staying at the Doubletree.

We also liked the convenience of having a supermarket, Walmart, Mc Donalds, Friendlies, Panera Bread nearby for any last minute needed items and inexpensive meal choices.

Dear M200789,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your recent 5 star review. I was happy to hear you had a great experience with us and that we will be your #1 choice during your next visit to Melbourne Beach. I will forward your comments to the rest of our team and a special thank you to our maintenance staff for responding so promptly to your need. Please contact me direclty if I can ever be of further assistance to you.

carlos.cerda@hillton.co,
madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed in this hotel during a very busy week. The staff although overwhelmed at times remained courteous and attentive to our individual needs. The hotel although a little older was clean and nicely decorated to go with the season (Christmas). we were visiting family in the Melborne area and on our next visit would very likely stay at this hotel again.

Dear Kimberly P,

I would like to thank you for visiting our hotel during Christmas season. I am glad you enjoyed the decorations our team puts together every year. We hope we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. In the meantime, please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.

Herrin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I would almost give this hotel a perfect review with one exception. We requested bedding for our children on the sleeper sofa and when we got to the room, there were no sheets and the cover on the bedding had a pee stain. The staff was quick to remedy the problem and were very apologetic. That was the only bad experience we had. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and nice. They made each day a fun adventure. The room was great. We had a fourth floor corner room overlooking the ocean. The food was excellent and we had a great experience overall. Even with our one bad experience, I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a corner room on a higher floor for the best views. The corner room is slightly larger but gives...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear TMC274,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your 5 star review! Please note that I have addressed the housekeeping issue you had in your room. Please accept my sincere apologies for this isolated incident. Please contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you. I would also like to thank you for sharing pictures with us.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com