“Nice Beach Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1665 N. State Route A1A, Melbourne, FL 32903 (Formerly Melbourne Suites Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Orange, United States
“Nice Beach Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thought the hotel had a lot to offer. Very nice lobbby area, and pool area. The view from the rooms is excellent of the beach, the suites nice, and maintained well. The access I would definitely return and bring my family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Wayne N,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. We know you have other choices so we thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly of I can further assist you.
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
kansas city, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Melbourne again, this was my second stay at this particular hotel. I chose to stay here both times. I was disappointed the shuttle was not available to or from the airport, although the hotel paid for the taxi service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Constance B,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach for the second time! I apologize for not having our shuttle available to you but I was happy to hear our staff gave you the option to take a cab at no cost to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived early Friday afternoon to start celebrating 'My' birthday weekend. We were able to check in early making it great to be able to unpack and head to the pool. Sebrena at the front desk was 'Excellent'! Handling every question and/or request with a positive or no problem response. As I mentioned 'My' birthday during check-in we were pleasantly surprises to arrive back to our room after the pool to find chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Nice touch Sebrena :-) The room, facility, and staff were great and we will definitely return!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Rich B,

Thank you very much for celebrating your birthday with us. I am glad Sabrena was able to acknowledge this opportunity and reacted just in time. Please be assured that I will relate your comments to her. Please let me know if we can ever be of further assistance to you.
Rossville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a wonderful view from our 7th floor room and gorgeous sunrise in the morning. We were headed to Miami on business and stopped here for one night which was a good choice. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable although the shower area is small. We enjoyed coffee at sunrise on the private balcony. Would definitely stay here again. The only reason for 4 stars is the breakfast was a little disappointing. Our server wasn't very friendly and she appeared annoyed because I ask for a menu instead of just eating the buffet - I have celiac disease and have to be careful eating. (Which I didn't tell server, I only ask for a menu). We also had to ask for coffee every time we needed more, so I would say "stay at this hotel, it's nice..just order room service".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Rossvegas2013,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you enjoyed our breath taking views and our warm chocolate chip cookies. I have personally shared your kind comments with our team and we can’t wait to serve you again. Please feel free to share any additional comments or suggestions with me.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wanted to have a weekend get-a-way with my husband and two sons. The Doubletree in Melbourne, FL was perfect. The ocean was warm and welcoming, the pool was inviting and the property was busy but not over-crowded. The boys had so much fun and we all felt right at home. We will definately be coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Deborah,

Every guest is a valued guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you experienced exceptional service as intended by our team. May I take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We hope to see you back in the near future.
Regards,
Amherst, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed here on business in Melbourne Florida. The hotel is close by and has a nice atmosphere. I had a great view of the ocean from my fifth foor room. View is obsured by the vegetation on the first level. The access to the beach was easy. The hotel staff was very pleasant and attentive to my needs. The room was clean and updated. Breakfast buffet was ample, but not included in the price of the room. There were fabulous sunrises and it was an experience to visit in August during the sea turtle egg laying. You can actually see turtles coming to nest.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room from the best views.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Greg G.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us during your property review. We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback to us. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay.
Regards,
Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Doubletree in Melbourne Beach is a great oceanfront hotel. The rooms are well priced and the view is fantastic. Staff are friendly and polite and the location is great for a variety of things to do. We came to watch the Florida Tech Inaugural football game against Stetson and will stay here again for each home game!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Laura W.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Doubletree Suites Melbourne Beach during your last trip. I hope you enjoyed your beach time as well as the football game. We loved having you here and can't wait to see you again. Please contact me directly next time you need to come to this area. In the meantime I will share your comments with our team. Thank you very much!

carlos.cerda@hilton.com