“Beautiful Place!! Stop Looking!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1665 N. State Route A1A, Melbourne, FL 32903 (Formerly Melbourne Suites Beach Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Enjoy Breakfast for 4!
Ranked #7 of 21 hotels in Melbourne
Merritt Island, Florida
“Beautiful Place!! Stop Looking!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here in July for our 34th wedding anniversary and we were so impressed! Most recently tried it again to celebrate my 54th birthday! And I am so impressed! The service was incredible. From the time we walked in, all staff greeted us and smiled and asked how we are. A young man, DJ at poolside was so personable and always checking to see if we were happy and needed anything. Even heard him ask people to leave who didn't belong there. This man cares about his job! Big change from July visit! Everyone makes this hotel a 5 STAR. Also, no hotel in this area can offer this service and location for the comparable cost. This is a steal. All rooms are oceanfront! Beach is beautiful, Pool was perfect and Jacuzzi nice. And the food shack was so good and very reasonable. Happy Hour YUP!!! Oh and this hotel found out we were celebrating, they surprised us with chocolate covered strawberries!! Who does that in today's market. STOP LOOKING AND STAY HERE!! I want to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Taga30,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about our property. I will share all your comments with DJ and the rest of our team. I would also like to thank you for allowing us to be part of your special days. Happy Birthday and Anniversary! We look forward to welcoming back in the near future.

745 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

After deciding to stay for a weekend in Melbourne, we walked in and asked about rooms and availability and Sabrena at the front desk quoted the rate I saw on Kayak. She was very friendly and courteous and got us a room on the 7th floor with an amazing view of the beach. It is an all suites hotel, so you get a lot of room. The views are amazing, the wifi works great, also on the beach. You can sleep with your windows open and listen to the sound of the Atlantic all night long. What I also liked were very thick walls and good sound insulation, because we had a group of loud partyers as our neighbors, but during the night, I did not hear anything and I'm a very light sleeper.
We did not eat at the hotel, because there are so many nice places nearby to go to.
What really makes the difference, is the hotel staff, who are all super nice and friendly, however Sebrena at the front desk surpassed all expectations. For the duration of our stay, she was there, always extremely courteous, attentive and very friendly.
We will, for sure, be back .

Dear TamiTravel,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach. We are so glad you had such an amazing time with us! Thank you sharing your kind comments regarding Sabrena, she is going to be so happy to hear that she made such a good impression on you. We will continue to find ways to WOW our guests so please feel free to make any additional comments or suggestions about our hotel. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
Orange, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thought the hotel had a lot to offer. Very nice lobbby area, and pool area. The view from the rooms is excellent of the beach, the suites nice, and maintained well. The access I would definitely return and bring my family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Wayne N,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. We know you have other choices so we thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly of I can further assist you.
kansas city, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Melbourne again, this was my second stay at this particular hotel. I chose to stay here both times. I was disappointed the shuttle was not available to or from the airport, although the hotel paid for the taxi service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Constance B,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach for the second time! I apologize for not having our shuttle available to you but I was happy to hear our staff gave you the option to take a cab at no cost to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived early Friday afternoon to start celebrating 'My' birthday weekend. We were able to check in early making it great to be able to unpack and head to the pool. Sebrena at the front desk was 'Excellent'! Handling every question and/or request with a positive or no problem response. As I mentioned 'My' birthday during check-in we were pleasantly surprises to arrive back to our room after the pool to find chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Nice touch Sebrena :-) The room, facility, and staff were great and we will definitely return!

Dear Rich B,

Thank you very much for celebrating your birthday with us. I am glad Sabrena was able to acknowledge this opportunity and reacted just in time. Please be assured that I will relate your comments to her. Please let me know if we can ever be of further assistance to you.
Rossville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a wonderful view from our 7th floor room and gorgeous sunrise in the morning. We were headed to Miami on business and stopped here for one night which was a good choice. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable although the shower area is small. We enjoyed coffee at sunrise on the private balcony. Would definitely stay here again. The only reason for 4 stars is the breakfast was a little disappointing. Our server wasn't very friendly and she appeared annoyed because I ask for a menu instead of just eating the buffet - I have celiac disease and have to be careful eating. (Which I didn't tell server, I only ask for a menu). We also had to ask for coffee every time we needed more, so I would say "stay at this hotel, it's nice..just order room service".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Rossvegas2013,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you enjoyed our breath taking views and our warm chocolate chip cookies. I have personally shared your kind comments with our team and we can’t wait to serve you again. Please feel free to share any additional comments or suggestions with me.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wanted to have a weekend get-a-way with my husband and two sons. The Doubletree in Melbourne, FL was perfect. The ocean was warm and welcoming, the pool was inviting and the property was busy but not over-crowded. The boys had so much fun and we all felt right at home. We will definately be coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Deborah,

Every guest is a valued guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you experienced exceptional service as intended by our team. May I take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We hope to see you back in the near future.
Regards,