We stayed here many times in the 90's and early 2000's when it was Quality Suites. After the hurricanes of 2004 we were told the buildings were being converted to condos. For all these years I thought we'd lost our favorite getaway until I was searching oceanfront hotels and realized the Doubletree was now the new owner of Quality Suites. I contacted the hotel and spoke to the manager, Carlos and told him that my wife and I had a specific room we always stayed in. He arranged for us to get "our" room, made sure the dozen roses I ordered were waiting for my wife and surprised us with chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge for our anniversary. When my wife realized I had lined up our favorite room from years ago and walked in to the flowers and strawberries, she burst into tears. It was unforgettable. We absorbed the balcony views all weekend, enjoying seeing two weddings on the beach. We used room service the entire weekend and thought the food was delicious. Now that we have found this gem again we will be back again and again. Carlos was awesome and every employee we encountered was kind. The hotel looks so much better than we ever saw it when Quality Suites owned it.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Doubletree Guest Suites Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hotel Melbourne
- Doubletree Hotel Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront boasts a resort-style setting overlooking white sand of the Atlantic Ocean. Our Melbourne Beach hotel is conveniently located near Cocoa Beach and Space Coast attractions, with nearby family attractions such as Disney World and other Orlando theme parks for day trips. Our all-suite Melbourne, FL hotel is only 10 minutes from Melbourne International Airport (MLB), or an hour east of Orlando International (MCO). The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront features direct oceanfront suites, perfect for business or leisure visitors alike. Guests can enjoy magnificent views from private balconies, and a range of must-have amenities including luxurious beds and bath amenities, and access to our 24-Hour Fitness Center and Business Center. Whether you are traveling on business, planning a family vacation, or having a romantic weekend getaway, our friendly, professional staff looks forward to welcoming you to Florida's Space Coast with our special, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. We hope you choose the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.