“Great hotel and restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Chicago, Illinois
“Great hotel and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very nice hotel, beds were super comfortable, restaurant has terrific food and a great breakfast buffet. The pool is large and was spotless the entire stay even though there were some storms. We had a slight mix-up with our room on check-in (was supposed to be two doubles), Gordon at the front desk re-accomodated us promptly into a much more suitable room and made us very happy. Staff is very friendly, from the wait staff in the restaurant and lounge to the front desk (thanks again Gordon and Melinda :). Have stayed at other hotel properties in and around Melbourne on business, but this is definitely the best.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Mary Kathryn N.,

It was very nice to receive your review of our hotel from your recent stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the very kind comments. Gordon and Melinda are true stars on our team, so I'm glad you had the opportunity to experience their level of superior service. We appreciate the compliments for the property and the service and hope you'll come back very soon to experience it again. We all remain at your service!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Kennesaw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I am very satisfied and pleased with every person I encountered in the hotel. This experience I had in the hotel was the best one comparing to the ones I had before. The employees were very respectful and they gave me their best. I highly recommend it for anybody who is looking for a great experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Maria Lucia C.,

I love that your review was centered mostly on the quality and professionalism of the service and interaction with my team, and I am thrilled to learn that they took such great care of you. We are very fortunate to have genuinely dedicated associates who take tremendous pride in delivering exceptional experiences and treating everyone with respect and kindness. Thank you for praising them! Come back and see us when you can.
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Hilton Rialto Place is in a convenient location near the Melbourne Airport and within a short drive to the beaches. The lobby is beautiful and the decor is modern with fountains and an inviting courtyard. The bar is lack-luster and could certainly be more substantial but it had a large screen television and served its purpose. Our room was nice and had crown molding and granite table tops. There really was no view from the window or balcony, but the room was very nice. The best part of the hotel was huge outdoor pool and tennis courts. You could really spend all day there!

Dewar Julie S.,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place and for taking the time to write such a flattering review of the hotel. We are grateful for your feedback and appreciate your sharing your experience with others considering our location. I'm excited to let you know that our bar is one of the outlets at the hotel that will be updated during our upcoming renovation. We can't wait to show it off to you once the remodel is complete. As far as the views, they vary depending upon the room. Let me know when next you'll be checking-in, and I will see about having you assigned a room with some different scenery. We look forward to seeing you when you return to Melbourne..!
Sanford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My stay at the Hilton was wonderful as always. I always look for a Hilton when ever I travel. I have been staying at the Hilton for the last 15yrs, and the services is wonderful. If you are looking for a friendly hotel check out Hilton.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Darien O.,

It is a wonderful compliment to both Hilton as a hotel corporation and our property to receive such high praise from you as a seasoned traveler. Thank you for your comments and for choosing Hilton when you travel. We hope you'll visit us again when next you are in the Melbourne area. On behalf of Hilton, thank you for your loyalty!
Gray, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have been to this hotel many times and have never had a bad experience. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home and the rooms are very spacious. The rooms are very quiet. Thank you Melbourne Hilton.

Dear Richard T.,

Thank you so much for staying with us, returning to experience the property multiple times and for giving us your very kind feedback! We are grateful for the opportunity to host your stay whenever you are in Melbourne and always eager to improve it in any way that we can. Please let me know if there is ever anything we can do to make your next visit more pleasant. Thank you again for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.!
Lake Mary, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I'm trying hard to understand why this hotel got such great reviews. Seems like we just had a bad experience?? We were first put in a room right next to the elevators, which seemed great at the time. But 5 minutes in the room, and we heard every single foot step walk by and every ding of that elevator. When we went to switch rooms the young man didn't seem surprised that we asked to change and he forgot to give us our free breakfast vouchers. Our 2nd room had a "lovely" view of the roof, we just weren't wowed and were disappointed because we expected so much more from the reviews. Thank goodness for Hal down at breakfast, he took great care of us every morning. Also enjoyed the Peter Thomas Roth products in the bathroom. We enjoyed the location and good eats but think we will be staying elsewhere next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Melissa,

It goes without saying that we failed to "wow" you. I apologize for the elevator noise and the rooftop view. Neither experiences were our best foot forward. Let me be the hotelier to state the unsavory truth...that every hotel has a room or two that, while clean and perfectly comfortable, don't adequately represent the experience we want every guest to take away. When we sell out, the room near the elevator or overlooking the roof next door is inevitably going to be rented. For some guests, this is not an issue. For others, understandably, it can be disappointing. I hate that you experienced a disappointing stay. It looks as though you live close enough to the area that I might be able to make it up to you in the near future. Can you call me and let me try to make a better second impression than our first? My hotel is the highest-rated full service Hilton product in the area for a reason, and I want the chance to prove it to you. I look forward to winning you back, and I hope you have a great day!
Pensacola, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The facility is beautiful, full of amenities, well located and has an awesome workout room. Staff makes you feel welcomes and is helpful. You will notice the quality from the outside in and among everyone on the staff. The room rate is very good for a hotel of this quality.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Hugh M.,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for the very high praise you gave us in your comments! We encourage all of our guests to explore the hotel and take advantage of our amenities, so I am pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations with our fitness center and general ambiance. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to the area. My staff and I remain at your service and look forward to hosting your next stay!

Been to Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place? Share your experiences!