“Fine hotel with reasonable prices. Excellent location.” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfasts for Two!
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Palm Bay, Florida
“Fine hotel with reasonable prices. Excellent location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I would rate this a 5 but on my last trip found the phone in the room not working, there were no plastic drinking glasses and also I am used to having a small fridge. I recommend asking for a room with an eastern view if one wants to see the waters: The west side faces the parking lot. This is a fine hotel and it is very close to Melbourne International Airport. Lots of parking. Friendly staff. 3 public CPUs in lobby to use. Comfortable beds. Marvelous ambiance. Excellent prices. I will stay here again, despite a few concerns. Very good for couples & business meetings.

Room Tip: Ask for an eastern view, if possible. Book ahead.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Doctor ADK,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel! I do apologize for the challenges you had with the phone in your room. Please let me know if our engineers were unable to fix it for you or we couldn't relocate you to another room. If you reach out to me personally as far in advance of your next arrival, I will do my level best to see you get a room on our executive floor with the best available view and refrigerator & microwave for your convenience. It is a privilege to have the opportunity to host your stay when in Melbourne, so please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make it more enjoyable. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Bridgetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Very near the airport, yet quiet! Nice hotel, good amenities, friendly staff. Great shower, and the best towels ever. Close to causeway so easy access to beaches, though you definitely have to drive. (If you are a runner, the causeway has a great path and good views!)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear PirateGirlRoss,

A true Barbados pirate!! I hope you didn't plunder those comfy towels when ye' sailed out.. ;-)

You are incredibly kind to take the time to write a review for the hotel. While I should be running on the causeway but haven't, I hear that it's a true runner's paradise. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it. Thank you for praising our hotel and its location. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and hope you'll drop anchor here again the next time ye' put back to sea. M' crew and I remain humbly at ye' service. Y'arrrrrrrr.....
Severna Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed in the Hilton Rialto Place for Washington Nationals spring training games. This is a first class hotel that surprised me some extra perks. On check-in, I was given a room on the Concierge level and vouchers for a free drink at the bar, a free appetizer, and a free breakfast. To say the least, I was pleasantly surprised and took advantage of it all! All Hilton employees were very nice, helpful, and not the least bit snobbish. I enjoyed my stay!

As usual for a Hilton property, the bedding is a cut above the rest. It was a very comfortable stay. This hotel is less than 10 minutes to the beaches and about 25 minutes to Viera, where the Nats training camp and games are located.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Charley,

I know Severna Park VERY well, and I used to frequent a restaurant there called The Gingerbread Man before it went out of business. I went to school at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis as well as the University of Maryland at College Park. It was great to have someone from my old stomping ground here in Melbourne! Thank you for such a kind review and for choosing our hotel. We love of our Nationals Spring Training guests and hope you'll make us your home-away-from-home each season!
Lexington, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've stayed at the Rialto twice. The staff is friendly and helpful. Both dinners I ate at the hotel were quality meals. The bar is excellent with great service and seating that allows for private conversations.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Richard,

You were very kind to write such a nice review of the hotel here on TripAdvisor, but the greatest compliment you have given us is your repeat business. Please let me know if there is anything we can be doing to better earn your loyalty for future visits, and come stay with us again as soon as you can! We remain at your service..!
Melbourne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Melbourne at Rialto Place for two nights during our daughters wedding. The staff at the Hilton went out of their way to make our daughter's dream wedding come true. Several of our guests as well as ourselves stayed at the Hilton after the wedding. Our room was clean, well furnished and a nice size. The people at the front desk were very accommodating and friendly. Everyone at the Hilton Rialto made sure that we all had a wonderful time. I would recommend the Hilton at Rialto to anyone both for an event as well as for a vacation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear John,

While my staff had the opportunity to wish her all the best during the actual event, I would like to extend my own personal best wishes for your daughter's new marriage and a very blessed life to come! It was an honor to be a part of her special day and to host your family and friends during the wedding. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and sharing such wonderful praise for the property and staff. Please return to see us whenever you are in-need of any accommodation, event or just want to visit with the staff. We consider ourselves extended family, now! Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
O'Fallon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Come to FL to watch Spring Training of the St. Louis Cardinals, this is the perfect Hotel to stay in. Beach is very close (10Mins) malls all around and great places to eat. Lots to do but really with Baseball and the ocean with the great beaches what else do you need. Hilton has great places to stay and at good prices for what you get. We stay in Hilton when every we travel and they are available.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Charles,

Thanks for choosing our hotel when in town to see the Cardinals play! I lived in Missouri several years ago and saw plenty of games at Busch Stadium. I can't wait for the regular season to start! It should be a great year.

I really appreciated your taking the time to review our hotel and was grateful for the kind remarks about our property and location. If there is ever anything I can do to help improve your stay when next you come to town, just let me know. Have a great baseball season!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

From my early arrival to my afternoon departure this hotel accommodated me in every way. An upgrade upon check-in was offered making check-in a breeze. The hotel restaurant executes service at the highest level and provides great tasting food at almost any time of day. Housekeeping kept the room and every common area I walked through spotless around the clock. The front desk staff didn't miss a beat and provided excellent customer service not only to me but to every guest interaction I witnessed. If your looking to stay on the beach this is not your hotel, but your wallet will thank you greatly if you take the five minuet drive over the causeway. Overall the Hotel is great for a nice weekend stay or the Business traveler coming to the area. You can never go wrong with a Hilton property.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Gmatt1508,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our property! Your compliments on the location, food, cleanliness and service are much appreciated, and I will be sure to share them with my team! It was a privilege to host your stay during this visit to Melbourne, so I hope you will consider us your home away from home when next you visit the area.!

Been to Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place? Share your experiences!