“Not at the beach, but a good location otherwise” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfasts for Two!
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Not at the beach, but a good location otherwise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Overall, nice hotel. Convenient parking. Not a lot to do right by the hotel, but a quick drive to just about anything in the area. Pool, tennis and fitness all good. Lobby was nice. Had some shopping across the street that was an easy walk. Just as nice as other Hilton's in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to review the hotel. Your observations are greatly appreciated, and I was pleased to hear that our location was convenient for your needs while in town. We are in the process of updating some carpet in our restaurant and meeting space and are constantly making aesthetic improvements to our hotel. It is my sincere hope that you will return to the property in the very near future to see all the updates! Thanks again for choosing our Hilton.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Orange City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel lobby elevators are dingy which does not do this hotel justice. The first time I stayed here I was not impressed. The next time I stayed I reluctantly decided to eat at the hotel. What I found out was: The food and bar quality and service is one of the best in the area. I chooose to stay here because I know I can get a great meal, at a decent price, and not have to go out after a long days travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Paul,

Thank you for giving our hotel another chance and for finding the hidden gem that is our culinary department. Our restaurant, catering and banquet food are recognized as some of the very best in the Melbourne-area, so I am incredibly pleased that it might bring you back to us for another stay! We are in the process of replacing some carpet in our public areas and will be making some aesthetic improvements in the very near future that should allow our elevators to make a better impression the next time you are in-town. Thank you for these observations and giving us the opportunity to grow from your experience. We all look forward to having another chance to deliver a great stay for you at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place!
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

we went to melbourne fa. on a check out colleges road trip...first stop was FIT... this hotel was close, clean and perfect location for us. staff was very helpful and courteous. would come back if the situation arises.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nan,

Go Panthers! I hope your visit to the FIT campus will be one of many in the future during visits to see your enrolled family member. We are incredibly proud of our affiliation with FIT and grateful that our proximity to their campus allows us to host visiting parents, alumni and guests of their incredible institution. Thank you so much for your kind comments, and please let us know how we might be able to assist you in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out, I was treated very well. The hotel overall is very nice and I loved the concierge floor, it was very quiet. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I have slept, which is appreciated when away from home. I would definitely return to this exact hotel and highly recommend to anyone thinking about staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Joan,

You are incredibly kind to take the time to post such a nice review of our hotel! This kind of feedback really helps me recognize my team and let them know that our product and service are appreciated by experienced travelers like yourself who know what a great hotel experience should be like. I hope you will let us know absolutely any way we can improve your stay for your next visit, and I hope it will be in the very near future. Thank you again!
LAKELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have no real problems with this hotel. It was very clean and the bed was almost more comfortable than the ultra plush one I have at home. Clean clean clean down comforter as well. The temperature cold have been a tad bit cooler but thats just me. I like a room freezing cold at night. The bathroom was very nice and offered a nice cozy feel to it. Overall this place was one of the nicest hotels i've ever stayed at!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Sarah,

I wanted to let you know how much I genuinely appreciated the review you posted for my hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is incredibly flattering that you enjoyed our property this much and found the bed that comfortable! We always hope we have provided the very best amenities for our guests, but receiving confirmation like this is truly gratifying. Thank you for letting us know how we did! I hope you will return to enjoy the experience again in the very near future.
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice hotel and the staff is very helpful. Had a problem with noise from air conditioning unit. They changed my room right away. The food in the restaurant was very good and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool closes to early. You have to walk across the parking lot to get to pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

St. Petersburg, FL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Although this is located a few blocks from the main drag and close to an airport, we never heard any traffic or air traffic noises. The rooms were nice & clean, with contemporary furnishings and amenities. We found this to be reasonably priced with quick access to A1A, and surrounding areas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place? Share your experiences!