“BRAVO!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center

You added Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8298 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32940 (Formerly Imperial's Hotel and Conference Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
FL
“BRAVO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2009

My friends and I were looking forward to an amazing getaway, so we decided to take a trip to the zoo and melbourne beach. Through a friends recomendation we were guided to stay at the holiday inn vierra. I wasn't sure how a holiday inn would be because im used to staying at hotels that are upscale and 5 stars, this holiday inn was just that. I havent even had this great of a service at some of the crazy expensive hotels. We were beyond pleased with our stay, the decor was great and not only was our hotel room clean and comfortable but the staff was superb. They made sure we had everything we needed, helped with our directions and even asked for our opinions if there was anything they could do to make our stay more pleasant! Great job.. Also, I must add we had the opportunity to eat at the resteraunt located in the hotel and it was excellent. My friends and I will most def. be coming back for our next getaway, i truly am looking forward to it!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
HolidayInnViera, General Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, December 15, 2009
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Viera. The entire staff and I truly appreciate your kind words and business. If are ever in the area again please contact me directly to set up your accommodations.

Best Regards,

Samir Patel CHA
321-255-0077
SPatel@HiMelbourneFL.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

I thought that the staff was curtious, the room was very clean, and I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Viera just off of I-95 last month (July). I came to the area from Tampa for a business meeting with my software vendor. The Holiday Inn was excellent...the room was very clean and the service was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel. The fact that The Holiday in is located directly off of I-95 was perfect for me because my meeting was an exit away on Eau Gallie. There was also one extra perk about the location...my meeting ended early and I was able to go shopping just down the street in the outdoor mall!! All-in-all, I couldn't be more pleased with my stay at the Holiday Inn. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone that's looking for somewhere to stay in the Viera/Melbourne area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

Top notch service, comfort and amentities. Cool bar downstairs! Great food, great location! All staff members were there to make my stay great. Very comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice shower! I will be back!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Tenessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2009

I stayed at this hotel last month and absolutely loved it. Not only were the prices reasonable, but also the staff was very pleasant. The hotel was recently renovated and the bedrooms were very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel location is great because it is right off of I-95, there is the Brevard Zoo right across the street for the kids, and numerous places to dine. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
indianapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

The rooms were filthy! They did have new beds(very comfy) and furniture but they stuck them in filthy dirty rooms. If you put nice stuff in a slum - it's still a slum. I can't even begin to describe how gross the bathroom was! I stayed in March, filled out a comment sheet - both sides- and handed it in before leaving. After a month with no response, I filled out a complaint to corporate. After no response from them about things being taken care of- I figured the public needs to know before they waste their money on this! If the hotel or corporate reads this - I still have a copy of the review sheet I handed in at the hotel if you would like it!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
HolidayInnViera, General Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2009
Dear Valued Priority Club Member,
The Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera is finishing up a multimillion dollar renovation for our Relaunch as with the New Brand of Holiday Inn. I am truly upset you did not receive the value you deserve from our housekeeping department. I do understand that there was a problem and apologize for your inconvenience. I can assure you the problem has been resolved and proper adjustments have been made. My staff and I strive on a 100% satisfaction level from our guest. Cleanliness plays a major role in customer satisfaction therefore we have made a diligent effort in correcting this problem. Thank you for sharing your comments and helping us and helping us reach our goals in customer satisfaction.
Best Regards,
Scotland, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

Overall happy with stay, reasonable price, rooms fine with fresh decor. Some housekeeping issues with bathroom not cleaned adequately over a 2 day stay and we also found a previous guests dirty sock under a chair. Breakfast service downstairs was slow but food was good.

I would not recommend this hotel due to the poor housekeeping service (the food is an optional service anyway). If they resolved this issues then I would. To be fair I did inform the front desk and they took the criticisms on board.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center? Share your experiences!