“One of my favorite resturants” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Dessert
Melbourne, Florida
“One of my favorite resturants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have enjoyed Pane E Vino for many years. It is my favorite Italian eatery in the Melbourne area. The food is always excellent, I usually get the spaghetti carbonara, which is one of the best I have ever had. Service is always great and prices are fair for the size of the dish. It is a good place to go solo, on a date or with family and friends.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
Melbourne, Florida
“Very good with reservations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Good things:

Excellent antipasto and other main dishes looked really good. (We were just there for appetizers and wine.) Wine selection/beer nice. Cappucino was like the ones I had in Italy. Much better than the over the top Panera or starbucks ones.

Second time we went there, we had wine/cappucino and desserts.
We had cheesecake (swirled in chocolate) and tiramisu. The cheesecake was very old, stale and extremely hard. The tiramisu was very good. It is clear to me that they don't turn over the desserts fast enough. If I were to go back and get dessert, I would confirm how fresh it is!!

I recommend skipping desserts and staying with fresh cooked meals. If I were just rating the main food, I would rate it as very good/excellent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Crystal Beach, Florida
“Mmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Lunch was wonderfully tasty, the bakery and deli were a spectacular find. What a little gem of a restaurant! I visited today for the first time, for a late lunch. The dishes I tried had really fresh and flavorful with fine quality ingredients. The staff is very friendly and helpful, excellent table service. There's a nice little patio area for dining outside.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“The "BEST" buffet ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Well, well, well, I was in Melbourne for the first time on a Sunday in more than two years and what a culinary delight this Sunday buffet was!!!
For $16.00 it was awesome, the fresh mozzarella, excellent cold cuts and salad was just the beginning. The entree selection was delicious and I got a chance to try so many things I never thought to try. Meatballs, sausage, lasagna, etc, etc, pork marsala that melted in my mouth!!!
If you are going to Melbourne for any reason it wooooould be a mistake to miss this buffet.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“A little this, a little that”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Not a fancy place ... a bit run down and 1970's style old fashioned but the food is fantaisic . They have a deli counter and the area's greatest Italian bakery with dozens and dozens of pastries to go. Well worth the visit.

• Visited May 2013