“Nice Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Colleyville, Texas
“Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is a local Italian place that we stumbled upon. At first I was worried due to the looks of the restaurant, but once we ordered our food ... I was really surprised at the quality and quantity of the meal.

I had a baked pasta dish that was the best! The bread was fresh and hot out of the oven. The soup was also very tasty!

So... If you are in Melbourne, FL area --- I HIGHLY recommend this local place. The food was so good that the next time I'm in the area -- I will certainly stop.

Visited August 2014

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“EXCELLENT PIZZA, VERY GOOD ITALIAN FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Looks can be deceiving! What used to be a Quiznos location was taken over by Bella Luna. The atmosphere is very casual, but the food is delicious! We go there every couple of weeks. Have the chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's great! They also do pizza delivery, Groupon usually has a coupon for this place. Bella Luna has the food to be more upscale, but then the prices would be higher for a nicer location.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“Very good home style Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have eaten here twice. Each time was a great experience. The restaurant is unpretentious, clean and the food was really very good. Each dish is cooked to order. I had Veal Parm. and my partner had a different Veal dish. Mine was breaded and not overdone which I find frequently in other places. My partner had a dish with very tender Veal that was not breaded. We both enjoyed the meal. The cost for both meals was very reasonable. I will return here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delightfully Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stopped for lunch after having read the reviews. This restaurant lived up to the reviews. Pleasant atmosphere and amazingly good food. When you walk in, the place smells wonderful, just the way good Italian restaurants should. We tried a slice and it was like great New York pizza. The eggplant parmesan was the best we have ever tasted. The bread was fresh and not overly toasted. The eggplant was not oily and the sauce was homemade! Also, the service was good. Overall a great experience! Try it!

Merritt Island, Florida
“Looks Can Be Deceiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a living social deal for this restaurant and decided to stop in for dinner after a day of shopping. Remnants of the previous restaurants were evident and the paper specials sign blowing in the wind made me wonder if we had made a mistake. The restaurant is more casual than I was expecting. I am so glad we were wrong. We ordered the eggplant rollatini, eggplant florentine and baked penne. We had both the pasta fagioli and salad. The food came out piping hot and a basket of breadsticks came with the meal. Everything was very good. The sauce tasted homemade and not from a can (which is a pet peeve of mine). Saw an order of calamari come out and wish we had ordered it. Definitely will be back to try their pizza.

• Visited April 2014