“Interesting Dining Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 358 restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
Sturbridge
“Interesting Dining Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I came across this restaurant while slowly driving through Melbourne. The name caught my attention, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was very good and I've been back 3/4 times, always had a good meal, good service and good value.
The meals are unusual and eclectic, and are all very good. The Happy Hour is also a very good value.
Stop in, you'll most likely have a very good dining experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Delicious food unlike I have eaten before..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was looking for something new when I stumbled upon the review of Island Pasta on trip advisor. Boy are we glad we made the 20 mile journey. The crab curry sweet potato soup is probably one of the best 5 soups I have ever tasted!! Bot of our pasta dishes were great, Lobster Ravioli and the Bow tie pasta with curry chicken and shredded toasted coconut were amazing.
Do not miss the fried banana cheesecake for desert!!
Must say, the service was outstanding, which always makes a for a great time. Will surely make a return trip soon!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Out of the Box Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Island Pasta Company combines traditional Caribbean flavors with traditional pastas to create uniquely delicious dishes. I have never come across the combinations described on the menu and members in my party were even skeptical upon reading the descriptions. After receiving our meals, we discovered that bananas, grapes, and alfredo sauce together equal delicious; coconut curry and spaghetti equal delectable. Each one of our dishes were savory and scrumptious. This atypical restaurant does what great restaurants do. It takes common ingredients and transforms them into uncommon mouthwatering plays on your tastebuds.

I should also mention that our server was helpful, kind, and personable. So much so that at the end of our meal as we were walking out, he beat us to the door just so he could open it to wish us a good night and see us out. I was taken aback by such a considerate and thoughtful gesture. All the way around Island Pasta Company is a great dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Creative menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Creative menu. Very good good. Not crazy about service or decor. Great location. Easy parking. Great for a casual date or girls night out.

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have only been here for work lunch functions but they have always been good. Great service and a nice menu. A fun casual place with good food.

Visited July 2013