“love the menu!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Creative, casual cuisine influenced by the islands. Island Pasta Co. restaurant is one of the most popular dining destinations in downtown Melbourne, FL, and all of Brevard County. Our menu is chock full of flavorful pastas and amazing entrees with a twist. We were the first to bring the Brazilian cocktail, Caipirinhas, made with sugar cane rum, to the area. We are known for our mango and cucumber basil martinis. A new favorite, the Ring of Fire, incorporates tequila, fresh red pepper and mint. Come and enjoy Island Pasta Co., an intimate restaurant grounded on simple, creative and fun food, prepared with fresh ingredients.
“love the menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Nice intimate dining experience-waitstaff proffesional, menu terrifiic. I had the Irie Mon Pasta dish with the chicken and tomato basil cream sauce....deelish! usually I would always take home leftovers, but there was none...licking the plate in public is not cool, but I did it anyway!

Visited July 2013

“Nice spicy pasta”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a great place when you want spicy pasta and something a little different at a reasonable price. I have enjoyed dining here on numerous occasions and have to say they are very dependable. Great salad, always fresh and I love the empanada appetizer. As an appetizer it is enough for three to share or you will be to full for dinner. I also have to say that the bartenders here know how to mix a drink. Island Pasta is a stable of downtown

Visited July 2013
“Gluten-sensitive diners beware!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have eaten here several times previously and was always very excited about their desire to serve those of us who must eat gluten-free. My mom and sister came into town to visit last weekend, and we chose to take my mother here for her birthday. I ordered the Mojo Pork and specifically asked that the waitress assure that it was gluten-free. When my meal arrived there was a large piece of toast on top of the pork. I reminded the waitress that I ordered a gluten-free meal. She seemed confused as to what the problem was so I explained that the bread on top of the meat contaminated the meal. She took the plate back to the kitchen and returned to the table seconds later with the same plate minus the toast. I asked if she'd just removed the toast from the plate, and she responded that she had. I tried again to explain that there was no way I could eat this food because the crumbs from the toast were now in the meat. She grudgingly returned the plate to the kitchen for a new meal with no apology, and I sat and watched everyone else eat while I waited for a replacement meal. At no time was I offered any apology of any kind. Unfortunately, I do not feel safe returning to this restaurant. What a huge disappointment!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
IslandPasta, Owner at Island Pasta Company, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
As the owner, I thoroughly apologize for the lack of understanding that the server showed. My manager should be contacting you today and is aware of the error made by the server. I will make sure that she is retrained as well as our other servers and cooks on dietary restrictions. We strive to make accommodations for all of our patrons and do have many guests with gluten sensitivities. We have recently added gluten-free pasta to our menu as an option as well. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Viera, Florida
“Excellent Food Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very nice little place in downtown Melbourne. Trendy and relaxing atmosphere. Must try the Bananas Foster Cheesecake. I could eat that everyday!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida
“Pasta with a twist, among other things”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This restaurant offers diversity in the pasta world, they are very creative in their approach, all of the dishes we have tried have been delicious, they also have an array of Caribbean delicacies (Mojo Pork Tostones, Brazilian Empanadas) the restaurant is cozy and colorful, the service is great

Visited April 2013