“Good Seafood Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Iowa
“Good Seafood Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

This place is North of Eau Gallie on Pineapple. In kind of a residential area. The place looks like it used to be an old home. Dont be fooled. Maybe part of the charm?? We were greeted by a large black cat at the entrance. I guess if I were a cat this is where I would hang out to.
They have inside and outside seating. We sat outside. The atmosphere very nice. Waiter was very professional. I had the catch of the day special which was a large piece of Snook covered in a browned cheese and other seasonings served on a bed of pasta. My description does not do it justice. I am sorry. The waiters description was gorgeous. They have a childs menu. Ours had shrimp. LARGE shrimp and they were very good and not what we get in the upper midwest.
A reviewer commented on the steak here. I cannot because we went for seafood. If you want a nice juicy fresh stak come to Iowa.

chicago illinois
“Best Kept secret on Atlantic coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2008

The locals recommended Bonefish Willy's to us and boy were we happy. We are a family of 4 with two teen's and they really loved the food and the atmosphere, Very key west like.. Love the art work and the plates they used to serve the food looked so cool and vintage. The service was A+++++
most importantly...the food ...good size portions..absolutley delicious! We all had fish and it was very fresh. Crabcakes were to die for.
We were there last spring break of 2008
we also bought t-shirts we loved the place so much
thanks!!! wish you were in chicago!

Melbourne
“Questionable”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2008

Aside from the cool overlook onto the Indian River, the polite waiters, and the uniquely decorated atmosphere, Bonefish Willys was far from the second best restraunt in Melbourne, a town I've lived in for over 10 years. Their New York Strip was rather bland and tough and the chicken in the ceasar salad had no grill marks on it, as if it was from a microwave dinner. The shrimp scampi was just average and same with the mahi mahi in the twisted ceasar salad. Overall this restraunt, while not horrible, was definately not the #2 best place to eat in Melbourne.

Hernando, FL (ex-new yorker)
“Good seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2008

This restaurant is a little off the beaten path, but scenically
beautiful when located! We arrived at 5:40 and were quickly seated without reservations on the outside deck. We were very
happy to learn we arrived in time for the early bird specials.
We both had seafood bobs with scallop, fish, and shrimp on a
bed of caribbean rice. It was very reasonably priced and excellent. The bread was excellent and the service was very good too. It appeared many locals come here and we would
definitely go back.

Orlando, FL
“Thumbs Up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2008

We loved this place! Love the decor, location, food, & service! We had a very friendly, prompt server & food came out quickly. This was on a busy, Friday night, too.

We really liked the location & sat outside with a view of the water. It was a little hot & humid, but to be expected! I had one of the specials...a pasta dish, but they prepared a vegetarian version for me & it was wonderful! Not just carrots & peas...lots of yummy veggies and it was a very large portion. My Mom got the Tilapia special with an asparagus/curry sauce-very good! The salads & bread were good too. Menu was very large...I saw a salad at another table & it was huge!

At first, we thought we had turned the wrong way, but just had to drive a little farther down Pineapple. Also, the front does not do it justice...go in & see the great deck! I would definitely go back!