“Welcome to Hooters!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
georgia
“Welcome to Hooters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Having worked at a Hooters many years ago, I am probably more critical than most. These folks did not disappoint. We enjoyed a great evening with good food, family and sports on all the TV's! Service was exceptional, t-shirts and all!

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Nice Hooters (a female's review)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is one of the nicest Hooters I've been to. It was immaculately clean and appeared to be recently remodled. A visit to the restroom didn't upset this suspicion. The girls were nice looking, all pretty girls-next-door. My server seemed a bit perplexed that I was there (I'm a young female) and acted a bit awkward towards me-- but not rude (after all, I was the one tipping). I was a little disappointed in the size of my Shrimp Salad (a bit small for a sports bar) and my boyfriend wasn't exactly thrilled with his wings (he said they were a bit fatty and soggy). However, overall, it was a fun experience. The manager on duty came to our table to check on us and thanked us for coming.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Lena L
alexandria va
“good wings, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food was good, beer was good and a decent selection of draft beers. The waitress was friendl and had good suggestions for menu, lots of sports on TV.

Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

food was great ,service great made you feel right at home,the workers seemed to enjoy what they were doing.They made dining a pleasure,we'll go back.

Visited March 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“totally awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was one of our stops of travel to Florida. My husband always raved about the food, this was my first time and quite honestly have to say this place was truly amazing. The service was excellent, the food was excellent. The appetizer we ordered came on time, the main dish of wings was exactly as we ordered, my husband had his Daytona Style, he is particular about the sause and was very happy there was no 'vinegar taste' it was done right!. (and he is picky!) I had the lemon pepper. The wings were crispy on the outside and very juicy on the inside, and of course the price is awesome for the high quality of service and food.
Our server always came around to make sure everything was ok. I also noticed that the Manager was also involved in the activities, to make sure everything ran smoothly. Quite impressive!!
All in all, we definitley highly recommend Hooters for there service and food.

• Visited March 2013