“Great Happy Hour Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 358 restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: In here it's always Friday. We offer great food, killer drinks, and great service. You don't have to wait until Friday to get your Friday's!
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Happy Hour Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went there on a Friday in the 5-7 PM period for drinks and food. We sat in the bar area which is centrally located. The bar was full but not packed. The atmosphere is very nice and it isn't too noisy. The service was great and the bartenders were very responsive. I had the Baby Back ribs and they were very tender and tasty. The french fries were very good also. My wife had a chicken Caesar salad which was enormous and looked very good. The drinks were a decent size and they are 2-4-1 all day. We will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Monroe, New York
“TGIF always fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am never dissatisfied, no matter what state, with TGIF. I use my stripes and usually get a free appy. I went with my daughter. We love getting the appy's as a meal and we are never rushed. The service was great.

Visited July 2013
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
“Good place to eath light and heavy foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been there to lunche yesterday. Nice place. I eat a chicken salads very good.
The atmosphere is nice, as well.
Today I will try the steak.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good lunch spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I like the food here and the service is good. It's a chain and this one does a good job. I think the staff is well trained and they work hard to keep those glasses filled. I have always had positive experiences here, I am truly surprised at the number of negative reviews. I won't hesitate to eat here.

Visited June 2013
Florida
“Flat Iron Steak Flavorful, Side Sizes Shrinking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I eat at this location about once every 9 weeks and are pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Flat Iron and Sirloin Steak offerings. Our cooked preference is medium and the steaks have been cooked ideally each time. The restaurant has, as of late, been much skimpier with the size of the sides. The ginger lime coleslaw was a shadow of its former self and the sweet potato fries, although delicious, are easily counted on the plate.
Service is usually quite good. Unfortunately, the hostesses do tend to congregate and talk together without addressing the costumers who are waiting.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Trey C, Director of Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
MusicEducator

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest review and I apologize about your experience at our Fridays. I will be reaching out to you directly to learn more about this experience.