“Two hours!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
“Two hours!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We got sat as soon as we walked in. Unfortunealy we were sat in a section with a server that was apparently out of it. It took 45 minutes for salad to come out and 1 hour for breadsticks to come out. 15 Minutes after the breadsticks came out we received our food. Warm to the touch. Our server seemed completely out of it and dressed like a mess. She had a bright red nose and continuously kept sniffling. On something? Maybe.... I will not return back here. Olive Garden... You may want to dig test your servers. Higher people that will spend their money on something good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

59% Recommend
FL
“Going downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

In their favor they are trying really hard with their "deals" but something has been missing for us lately. I can't really put my finger on it. Maybe it's that they push their wine, or that they've stopped being so generous with the bread and salad but I think the food isn't as tasty anymore either. They're very accommodating usually with large crowds.

Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Service was outstanding but food well....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

OK, I am not a big fan of Olive Garden let’s get that out of the way. The food is not as tasty as Carrabba’s (for chain Italian food) in my opinion. But we went with our basketball team so – I left my opinion out and joined the group.
The most important reason for this review is because of the management of this location knows how to serve patrons. The staff was well trained and I was impressed (which is not easy to do.) We arrived late on a Saturday with a call-ahead reservation for 40 people not easy to accommodate. We waited about 30 minutes and service was prompt from the point on! I was impressed with how they managed taking orders bringing the food out was well paced all things considered. Many times a large party can suffer because the staff is overwhelmed and sheer size of party can cause havoc in the kitchen.
The best thing about Olive Garden is there salad – tasty and satisfying. We had eggplant parmesan, ravioli and the tour of Italy: of lasagna, chicken parmesan and fettuccine alferdo. Oh well, let’s just say Maggiano’s and Carrabba’s have them beat hands down across the board. They shouldn’t serve fettuccine alfredo (absolutely terrible).
I don’t know try a chicken dish with veggies maybe or drink some alcohol to kill your taste buds. Or stick to endless salad bad and an appetizer soup and you will be OK.
But the service was outstanding and they deserve a good rating for that.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Burscough, United Kingdom
“First time at OG”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very pleased with everything :) Lovely house salad and the house red wine is good quality. I had pork veneto which was very tasty and filling. We will be back on our next trip to FL

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Another Italian "what to be" restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is just your typical cheap italian-American restaurant. The food is just average and very oily. I must say that we like their all you can eat salad and the the house red wine selection for the day is usually okay.

Visited April 2013