“Pleasant enjoyable dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 345 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Come join us for daily specials*** Mystery Monday!!!What will our talented group of culinary Professionals prepare tonight?? Tuesday Steak Night!- Ribeye $1.85 per oz & NY strip $1.79 per oz. Wednesday - WOW PASTA Choose from two pasta entrees prepared fresh comes with RUSTIC Garlic Bread Thursday - London Broil special served with scallopped potato, vegi dujour and salad $14.95. Friday - Fish Fry $11.95- all you can eat! Saturday -Couples Prime rib night!!Dinner for two including House wine by Sycamore Lane for $39.00!!!
Nevada
“Pleasant enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner on Father's Day. I had a coupon and though we could use it. The restaurant is in the Hilton near the Melbourne Airport with windows on one side overlooking a courtyard. It was quiet - not much of a crowd - we could actually talk and hear each other.
Not a huge menu but good selections. We split an order of crab cakes for an appetizer - which were good. I had the shrimp etouffe for 13.50 - which was very good. My husband had the grilled catch of the day which was a bit dry. I offered him some of the sauce from my dish and that helped. The entrees included salads and we got a bottle of wine. I felt it was a good value and would come here again. Wait staff was very good and friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Quick dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a very convenient restaurant downstairs near the lobby. The food includes American. We ordered pizza and wings which were pretty good and we were able to to go it for the next day. The attire was very casual. The water service was very good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and very helpful for the guests and whoever visited. The hotel restaurant is very good for the guest I wouldn't want to be a visitor that just came just for the restaurant. I would recommend going to the restaurant because the prices are fair and the food is quality food but not the best but for what is in the area I will recommend to try it out.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Not your typical hotel restuarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have had a few different items from the menu, all good and the grilled veggies with hummus was delicious. Breakfast buffet is very good, too. A co-worker said that he comes here for lunch/dinner and he lives in the area!

Visited July 2014
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The rice with the Salmon is incredible! The prices are super reasonable for being in a Hilton, so eat here & avoid the long table waits (for no reason) in Historic Melbourne

Visited May 2014
“Breakfast was OK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed several days at Hilton. While nothing was returned to kitchen, both off-menu and buffet were less than expected for Hilton property dining experience.

Visited May 2014