“Quick dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 360 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Description: Come join us for daily specials*** Monday - T-bone night served with scalloped pots, vegie and blue chees wedge salad. Tuesday - ribeye $1.85 per oz & ny strip $1.79 per oz. Wednesday - southern chicken platter- served with coleslaw,mashed,greens and cobbler $12.95. Thursday - London broil special served with scallopped potato, vegi dujour and salad $14.95. Friday - fish fry $11.95- all you can eat! Saturday - prime rib night!!9OZ.cut $14.95 comes with baked potato, vegie and salad.
Houston, Texas
“Quick dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a very convenient restaurant downstairs near the lobby. The food includes American. We ordered pizza and wings which were pretty good and we were able to to go it for the next day. The attire was very casual. The water service was very good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and very helpful for the guests and whoever visited. The hotel restaurant is very good for the guest I wouldn't want to be a visitor that just came just for the restaurant. I would recommend going to the restaurant because the prices are fair and the food is quality food but not the best but for what is in the area I will recommend to try it out.

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Not your typical hotel restuarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have had a few different items from the menu, all good and the grilled veggies with hummus was delicious. Breakfast buffet is very good, too. A co-worker said that he comes here for lunch/dinner and he lives in the area!

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“#1 Restaurant in Melbourne! Exquisite Cuisine, Outstanding Service & a Dining Room Likely Designed by a Feng Shui Master”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Some of the most deliciously flavored food! Hands down, the number one, best pick in town. Enter the Rustic through an upscale Hilton hotel lobby and will likely be greeted by their friendly front desk staff. Then take a seat in an eloquent dining atmosphere with a refined contemporary style and great views of the outdoor patio - verrry nice. Service is spot on! The server was always available when we had a request and I always had a fresh refill well before finishing my drink. The food is just out of this world, from the bread to the side dishes! I've had the pleasure of tasting several entrees during my visits and can tell you from experience that the Hawaiian Glazed Ribeye, which is has a sweet charbroiled flavor. If you like meatballs, they are really great here and being Italian who makes meatballs as one of his own signature dishes, it's rare I find myself commenting on anyone else's, but theirs are magnifico! I might also suggest trying the weekly London Broil. The first time I had it, it entirely redifined the dish for me. They put an incredibly char-broil on an incredibly tender, lean roast. Served with scalloped potatoes and gravy, it is just exceptional and a very unique find at a restaurant. All the other sides are excellent and, even though I'm not big on soup, even they are fantastic. I had a half soup, half sandwich lunch combo, which I order because the shrimp salad on potato bread really piqued my interest, and it ended up being served with tomato soup. Now, low and behold, I hate tomato soup! I first cringed, perturbed at myself for not paying attention, but after a taste and ended up loving it... It really all comes down to the way all the recipes are crafted and the food is prepared. All of it is so well seasoned, as well as perfectly cooked. It's all good and I feel it's rare to find a restaurant where I always leaving saying exactly that each and every time. So for a night that has to be outstanding, the Rustic is guaranteed to please!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The rice with the Salmon is incredible! The prices are super reasonable for being in a Hilton, so eat here & avoid the long table waits (for no reason) in Historic Melbourne

Visited May 2014
“Breakfast was OK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stayed several days at Hilton. While nothing was returned to kitchen, both off-menu and buffet were less than expected for Hilton property dining experience.

Visited May 2014