“Excellent Thai Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent Thai Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We went for My daughter's birthday treat in April, we usually eat at the one in West Melbourne, this time we went beachside for a change. The crispy shrimp, the spring rolls, the calamari and the California roll were delicious. ( my son even liked the sushi!). Our main courses were pad Thai, fried rice and green chicken curry - all freshly cooked and well presented. My husband and son both had the combination teriyaki plate, equally delicious. The food is great, the reason that I only rate this restaurant as 3 stars is the noise level and the fact that the tables are so close together that you cannot hear yourself think, coupled with the very loud music, this is not a good place to be if you would prefer a little less sensory overload while you are eating:)

Visited April 2012

Satellite Beach, Florida
“Fresh Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

The sushi is very fresh and the selection of rolls is great

Visited April 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We've been going to Thai Thai for years and the food and service are consistently great. We love the Thai Thai chicken, curries and sushi. It's in a relatively old shopping center but don't be deterred by that. Definitely worth the visit!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PA & FLA
“A fun place to enjoy a great meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Thai-Thai has a few locations, we have been to the Melbourne one which is in a shopping center as well as the location in Cape Canaveral, which is actually in a motel! The food in both places, both Japanese & Thai is predictably good! We, for some reason, prefer the Canaveral location, something about the hustle & bustle that makes it even more fun. The waitstaff is efficient and understand english..mostly!

Visited July 2011
Central Florida, Florida
“Consistenly good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've eaten here for years now and I've never had a bad meal. I don't eat sushi, but my sushi loving friends enjoy this place. This, Siam Orchid and Haru, see to be their favorites. For me, I love their Thai curries. They are thicker than they used to be and very tasty. My only complaint is that the green curry is a little too sweet for green curry and they don't offer brown rice. Other than that, this is a great place for a meal.

The interior is very pleasant and elegant. It is clean and well cared for. If you have a large party, call ahead so they can seat you in one of their alcoves.

• Visited February 2012