“The name of the restaurant is perfect "Friendly"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Melbourne, Florida
“The name of the restaurant is perfect "Friendly"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was at KeKe's in Melbourne, They refused to make my order the way I wanted it. My party and I decided leave and go to Friendly Toast Café 2 instead. It was the best decision. The Friendly Toast Café 2 people were just what the name says. FRENDLY, my order was exactly the way I wanted it. The prices were reasonable. The food was fresh, I highly recommend The Friendly Toast Café 2. I ordered the meatloaf, homemade I must add. real mashed potatoes and gravy. I have never had a bad meal there. Everyone smiles and makes sure you are happy. They welcome you when you enter and thank you for coming when you're leaving. It was like visiting family.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Florida
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great food....great service. Bring your appetite! We visit at least once a week. A great variety to choose from.

Visited May 2014
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“V & S”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great food. Friendly service. Happy atmosphere. We love it. We love the variety of breakfast dishes. Coffee is always fresh.
Lunch menu diverse. I always have a great salad. Try the Brazil Ian fare. It is to die for. Try it out.

Cornelius, North Carolina
“WOW...what a menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Everything sounds great...Ellen is going with the Avacado Bene ...l2 poached eggs over avocado & bacon topped with Hollandaise...
For me the Dutch Omelet...mushroom, sausage, swiss cheese topped with Hollandaise with the substitution of biscuit and gravy instead of toast. ...all this for less than $16.... really

It's Here. ...OMG...delicious

Florida
“Friendly people great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Friendly people great food.made a very nice Mothers day. Also good after TGIF Paddleboarding. Nice when it was beachside. ...bigger is better in Melbourne.

• Visited May 2014