“Best Indian Food in Melbourne” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Viera, Florida
“Best Indian Food in Melbourne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I try to go here at least once a week. Dinner is wonderful and they also have an excellent buffet lunch. The food is always fresh and not as oily as some Indian can be, but they use authentic spices and just the right amount of heat - but don't order it spicy unless you REALLY like a lot of heat. The Biryani is always a good choice as well as the curry, and the garlic naan is perfect. I wish it was better advertised because it is rarely very busy which is a shame, it is heads and shoulders above any other Indian restaurant I've been to for miles around. And the staff is always so welcoming and helpful with newbies to Indian cuisine.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Kathye T

Rockledge, Florida
“Best Indian in Brevard.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food is fresh and full of flavor with just the right amount of spice. The staff are friendly and very professional. The restaurant is nicely decorated with good music and very clean.
This place is far superior to the other Indian restaurants we have tryed in Brevard.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Good dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I had been here a while back and had noted that the chicken tikka masala needed help. Upon my September return I can tell they tweaked the recipe and it is now delicious. Grilled tandoori was good - succulent. Naan was fresh. But I think naan is a little pricey. We didn't order any raita because it wasn't that good. We just asked the restaurant to bring us extra condiments - the tamarind chutney, coriander chutney and onions. They were happy to oblige. The only other thing I would suggest is brightening up the interior with lighting. The other thing is they play goks contemporary bollywood style music and it is not too loud.

• 3 of 5 stars
Lebanon, PA
“Impressive fine Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

On a recent trip to Florida we stopped by this gem of an establishment. To start, fresh hot naan bread was brought out. I ordered a vegetarian meal that was delicious. One warning however. I was asked if I wanted it mild, medium, spicy, or Indian spicy. I got it spicy and it had some pretty serious heat. Don't get Indian spicy unless you are hard core. The service was outstanding. Our drinks never got less than half full. The manager came out and talked with us and asked us about our experience. He runs a tight ship, very well done. Clean, elegant dining room, clean restrooms, friendly staff, great food. I highly recommend.

Viera, Florida, USA
“Possibly one of the best in Brevard.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We came here for dinner after reading the positive reviews. While I typically find these places are over-hyped, this restaurant did live up to its reputation. Service was friendly and efficient. The waiter explained the dishes clearly and accurately. The spice levels for the "mild" dishes was just right. The flavors were excellent. There is not much to criticize -- and the prices are very reasonable. Okay so maybe not the best in Brevard, but overall in the top 5 of all restaurants in the county that we have been to, especially when factoring in price.

1 Thank FloridaFamilyofFive