“Good food, ok service.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food, ok service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the buffet and being able to try different foods. Service could be bette. I always have to request refills.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Luv the buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The best Indian restaurant in Brevard County. The buffet has a nice selection and food is always fresh. The service staff is always friendly. Good value at a reasonable price.

Visited June 2013
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Best Indian Restaurant in Central Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have eaten at Indian restaurants all over Brevard county/Central Florida and Tandoor is, by far, the best! They have such a large variety of different Indian dishes, and all of the dishes are cooked to perfection. The restaurant itself is very elegant, and the owner and staff could not be friendlier. I will definitely be coming back ASAP!

I can't wait to recommend Tandoor to all of my friends and family! It is so hard to find a great Indian restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Tandoor is a relatively new Indian restaurant on the scene here in the Melbourne area, and, in my opinion far surpasses any other. I have eaten Indian cuisine all over the world, and have finally found a place near home that has phenomenal food. Incredible seasonings, bright and clean.
Lovely decorated restaurant with excellent service staff.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Best Indian food around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me first say that Indian cuisine is by far my favorite food in the world. I have been all over India and the flavors and spices are to die for. In the states I have always looked for comparable food dishes and while living in Michigan I found a couple restaurants that were spot on. However, living in Florida it has been tough finding anything that is comparable. Tandoor Fine Indian Cuisine truly nails it and has some amazing dishes. My only disappointment has been the Chicken Tikka Masala. The spices of the Masala are just not right. I will say whenever I need my Indian food fix this is the only place to eat for me.

• Visited January 2013