“Faster than usual service...good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
“Faster than usual service...good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took a group of seniors on a fun trip from Georgia to Florida. Being hungry after the 4 1/2 hour trip we pulled in to cracker barrel. They quickly pulled tables together so all of us could eat together and took our orders. The food was served quickly and was hot. The only complaint was one plate of biscuits were hard. They brought more that we're just right. This was the fastest I have ever been seated and served at a cracker barrel.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
“Way below cracker barrel standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at this location twice this year. Since we always eat at cracker barrel when traveling with good experiences, we thought the first time we dined here which resulted in a poor experience was an exception. Alas, we dined here again on Thursday afternoon and the food was simply awful. My chicken livers were fried as hard as rocks. The dumplings were lumped together in a gluttinous mass not in a gravy. My husbands chicken pot pie was bone dry...I swear there was not an ounce of moisture in it. He could not eat it and this is a man who will pretty well eat anything. Does cracker barrel have a trained chef back there or who is supposed to make sure food doesn't come out looking like what was served to us? surely someone is responsible. We will still continue visiting cracker barrel on our travels but will not return to this location.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Aurora, IL
“Best Cracker Barrel Restaurant I've Visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

cago and Boca Raton Florida. This Cracker Barrel restaurant is by far the best that I've been to. This was my third visit to this location.

the staff is friendly we were seated in a timely manner our server greeted us promptly the food was hot and delicious and the price is right.

Highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Fantastic Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have eaten in a lot of places all over the country and if you want great pancakes you can't beat Cracker Barrel. I make it a routine that at least 2 or more times a month my family and I eat breakfast there.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Great home cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you're on vacation and want some comfort food you can find it here. Excellent value and good food. From barbequed, to chicken, and even fish! They have a little country store attached that you can buy really nice things in.

Visited March 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!