“Best burger ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 361 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Homemade buns , fluffy, light, it melt in your mouth. Everything is fresh, prepare to perfection, the best burger I've ever had. 2 thumbs up for the burger place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“This place is pretty dope...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I got the maxi burger with fries and it was a lot of food. Enough to say omg I can't believe I just ate all that but sooo worth it. Prices are good. Service was pretty fast for a busy Friday night. 100% going back for more. Bring a big appetite if you get the maxi...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Can you say "Yummy"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have eaten burgers from all over the country, from chains to small hole in the walls, and I must say this burger raked in the top 3 burgers of all time!! Was recommended by a neighbor who just raved about the burger, buns and the care that went into making the sandwich, and the 35 minute drive was well worth it. The burger was cooked perfect, the fresh on premises baked roll was so light and fluffy, and the "free" toppings were perfect. My wife who is not a fan of burgers got the grilled chicken sandwich which was equally delicious for those who prefer something besides red meat. Home made fries were hot and crisp. Service was equally super!!! Will be a regular there for sure!!

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Made Me A Burger Lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Now please understand my "excellent" review is relative to "burger establishments"! I am not typically a burger person. Very seldom do I indulge in a hamburger. But on occasion... I have been know to partake. So on this day I was having a craving. Now I have been to the popular burger joints on my rare occasions and to date have been completely unimpressed and have wondered what all the rave was about. Until.... my visit to The Burger Place. WOW! My burger came out exactly as ordered. And it was impressively beautiful. You know that you eat with your eyes first, and this burger was picture perfect, not just slapped together. Nice fluffy delicious brioche bun, bright green leaf lettuce, lovely RED tomato, the perfect balance of mustard, ketchup, mayo and pickle and cooked to the proper temperature. I could not believe it! I ordered the mini and it was so delicious that if I was so inclined I could have eaten another.

The fries were nice, hot, crispy shoestring fries.

The cashier was very pleasant and was genuinely pleased that I was so happy with my burger.

The only thing that I thought was missing was a little salt and pepper on the burger but I was informed that next time all I have to do is ask when I order and they would be happy to accommodate.

I will definitely be hitting The Burger Place upon my next craving. (Which, because it was so good will probably be sooner than normal) Mmmmm.... I think I feel a craving coming on! :-)

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Best Hamburger and Fries I Ever Had - Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have been here a few times and the hamburgers are fresh, large and tasty. I think they butter and toast the buns, yum! Beef is high quality and the toppings fresh. You can have the burger made your way. The French couple that owns this place are very friendly and nice. The servers are very pleasant and efficient. They make their own thin cut fries, the best! I had the Espresso and vanilla shake and it was awesome too. Décor is neat 1950s style and very clean. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013