“Nick what a nice guy that knows a great sandwich!” 5 of 5 stars

E. Eau Galle Blvd, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, FL 32937
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #227 of 359 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
Description: "Traditional Philly Style"We use only the BEST ingredients for EVERY product.No cheap advertising... simply great food. You ARE guaranteed to get a quality sandwich every time!The way YOU want it.
“Nick what a nice guy that knows a great sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited here after the good reviews on TA. This place has an awesome Philly! I've never had one in Philadelphia but this is close considering the owner is from there. Wish I could get him to open up one near me! Loved it Nick!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coloma, Michigan
“Wow, thought I was in Philly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

small resturant in a strip mall. We tried it based on other reviews and was not disappointed. The gentleman who took our order went out of his way to ensure a great meal. The subs are very large. I would suggest sharing unless someone in your party is a very large eater. The sub was oozing with cheese and tender steak. We left feeling very full and satisfied. Try the birch beer for your drink....just a special touch to your meal.

Visited April 2013
Palm Bay, Florida
“for the Philly Cheesesteak Connoisseur!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you remotely consider yourself a Philly Cheesesteak Connoissuer, look no further, I am by no means from Philadelphia but my husband and I are certainly experts of their iconic food, they know what they are doing, the bread is flown in from Philly and the meat is grade A, we shared an order of fries and the portion was small but good (seasoned nicely), the owner Nick is the Philly version of the soup Nazzi (in fact they act and look alike), the restaurant is clean but no frills here, the star is the sandwich, my husband and I have been back many times, simply scrumptious!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Six cheesesteaks in five days !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We traveled o IHB to look for our next house. I am a cheesesteak addict and number one on my list is the ability to get a good cheesesteak to eat. I was excited to try Phillys Finest and was blown away, it was he best cheesesteak I had in 23 years. I can not explain how happy my stomach was, but those of you that grew up on them understand. I stopped in and got a 12 inch cheesesteak eveyday on our short visit, even after eating dinner with the wife on the way home i would get one.Oh my my mouth is watering now. I cant wait to return to this great little beach town and enjoy a few thousand more cheesesteaks from here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indialantic, Florida, United States
“Authentic from the food to the staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

These guys know there stuff. Probably because they are from there! These philly's are huge and oh so darn delicious! I can be filled on half of one of these guys. Fun guys working there and always a great meal. If you can't make it to Philadelphia, PA - then go to Philly's Finest in Indian Harbour Beach, FL.

Visited July 2012

Been to Philly's Finest? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Philly's Finest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.