“What a fantastic find. We walked in to expect mediocre food and were blown away with the menu and the realistic costs. We would ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Dove III

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Scituate, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

What a fantastic find. We walked in for lunch and expected mediocre food and were blown away with the menu and the realistic prices. Both the father and son are from Italy and it shows in their food which is based on Neapolitan cuisine.

We would travel back from Jupiter Florida just to eat there.

88% Recommend
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Truly gourmet Italian cuisine served impeccably in a nice atmosphere at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Truly gourmet Italian cuisine served impeccably in a nice atmosphere at a reasonable price. What else is there to say. The avocado salad and the rigatoni specials are among the best we have had worldwide.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Florida
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at the Dove III twice, once for lunch and then dinner on Valentines day. We had reservations and were seated immediately. Our server was knowledgle and quick. The pasta fagoul was very good and my Medallions of Filet Mignon au poivre was perfect. My wife had Shrimp Fra Diavolo which also was very good. We closed with Tiramisu which was also very good.

Melbourne, Florida
“Wonderful Service, Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

My boss and a coworker were in town and I wanted a nice place to take them and my family to dinner. I remember how much I liked the beachside Dove, so decided to try the newly reopened one in Downtown Melbourne. From the initial call to make the reservations to the presentation of the check, everything was perfect! The new location is great and I love having the windows. I mentioned on the call that I was bringing my boss and that we were a party of 6. The nice woman on the phone said she would take care of it. When we arrived, we were sat at a nice sized table by the window. Perfect! Our server, Mary impressed us from the start by being attentive to our youngest guest (a 4 yr old). Mary also showed great respect to our elder guest. Throughout the meal, I was very impressed how Mary made sure all of our needs were met. Keeping the wine glasses at respectable levels, clearing away dishes (also the young man that helped was very polite, I regret I did not get his name) and making sure we all were enjoying our meals. The food was very good, the fresh fish cooked perfectly and the breads (I could make a meal out of them alone!) were fantastic. Everyone enjoyed the food! But the service really made this meal! I started my working life as a waiter when service was much different than today. Mary is a consummate professional! It is rare today to find service that is flawless as was ours! We will be back and look forward to returning to great food and even better service!

• Visited February 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
“poor attitude of server”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

food fair .refused to give separate checks after server said OK before we ordered. will NOT recommend this place

• Visited February 2012