“A Find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“A Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant when there was a wait at our first choice. We were lucky enough to get a table outside on a beautiful evening. Our server, Sarah, was excellent, very knowledgeable of the menu and wines. There is an extensive wine list and wines by the glass as well as a list of bottles that are closing out and are on sale. The menu is very varied with a number of vegetarian choices. We each started with soup ($1.00 additional with entree). The beef barley was great and the creamed spinach soup was excellent. For Our entrees we had the paella ( a special of the day) and the Parmesan Salmon. Both were excellent!!

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will return soon!

Visited November 2013

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Great food....drink when u get home...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had lunch here several days ago, we ordered the fish tacos, large enough to share which we did. Ate outside on their patio, weather perfect. Service great, wait staff very friendly. Prices very reasonable but $8.00 for a very small glass of house wine not reasonable....so wine cost more than our lunch. Will go back often as I loved the food.. Next time will go for dinner..kind of a kinky fun place.....enjoy.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NomadMegan, Owner at The Nomad Cafe, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful input! I am glad you enjoyed everything from the food to service. I apologize that you were disappointed in your wine. We do serve a proper 6oz portion for every pour, but we put the reds in very large glasses so that they can breathe. Trust me, even when I pour myself a glass at the end of night, I think it looks like I need a double :-)

Rather than serve "house wines", I have carefully chosen different wines per varietal to bring the highest quality possible as still reasonable prices. If you are into more bang for your buck, give our homemade sangria goblet a try! They are especially refreshing outside if you want to join us on the patio again. Thank you for your support and hopefully we will see you soon!
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Small place but really good food. The Baja Salad was delicious. Call ahead during dinner hours because you might need a reservation

Melbourne Beach
“So surprising”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were at Nomads last night and was just delighted. Some of the best food in town.
We will be returning. Service was wonderful food came out in a timely manner, we did not feel rushed at all. Our waitress was fabulous.
We have watched that spot be a lot of things over the. Last 10 years but this is the best

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I visit Nomads several times a week. Every time I'm there I'm greeted with a smile into the clean cozy restaurant. The talents of Chef Otillo are always refreshing! The food he puts out are incredible. Always the freshest of ingredients with splashes of color. Specials are always my first choice, but menu has several favorites. Something new that I have not seen in any restaurant in the area is the use of Florida Beef. This week they are running Prime CAB NY Strip. I can't wait to try!!!