“So surprising” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Melbourne Beach
“So surprising”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were at Nomads last night and was just delighted. Some of the best food in town.
We will be returning. Service was wonderful food came out in a timely manner, we did not feel rushed at all. Our waitress was fabulous.
We have watched that spot be a lot of things over the. Last 10 years but this is the best

• Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I visit Nomads several times a week. Every time I'm there I'm greeted with a smile into the clean cozy restaurant. The talents of Chef Otillo are always refreshing! The food he puts out are incredible. Always the freshest of ingredients with splashes of color. Specials are always my first choice, but menu has several favorites. Something new that I have not seen in any restaurant in the area is the use of Florida Beef. This week they are running Prime CAB NY Strip. I can't wait to try!!!

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Wonderful 1st experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the first time as a romantic date night with my boyfriend. I had heard so many good things about this place and was excited to try it! We got a bottle of wine off the clearance list that was wonderful. We ordered mussels app and I loved it, we were also given a free chips and salsa (I believe bc our food was taking quite a long time, which I didn't mind anyways for fresh food!). Salads were fresh and tasty. I loved the lamb kefta special I ordered, and my boyfriends pork dinner was great too. We got cappuccinos that were impressive. Overall, an amazing experience and we will be back for our next date night!

• Visited September 2013
Indialantic, Florida
“I was kept informed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I dine at the Nomad Café often. We received at least two e-mails from Megan telling us they were off for a week in search of local suppliers for the restaurant. Fair enough, they care what they serve us to do these things We would rather eat local meat and produce than not know who the suppliers are. Sure, we have a Deal Chicken too but read the paper and saw we have until Jan, 2014 to use it. Time to chill out and realize these owners had your interest at heart.
Glad they are back and we will be back to dine there and enjoy the great food and service.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, FL
“Great, great, great----This place is NOT closed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been to the Nomad many times and even hosted a wonderful anniversary business event at this restaurant-- the food is superb, the interior intimate, and a great dog policy for outdoor dining options(compassionate enough to keep animals safe)-- as all business owners know- occasional moment to moment shifting is needed to accommodate on-site customers-- the customers actually IN your business take priority to phone calls, take-out, etc-- the people complaining about not having take-out would be the first to complain about poor service in the dining area--a no win for any restaurant--

People that appeared during the closed time should have checked the website--which clearly states that they are closed (top-right upper portion)--

If the Nomad Café is guilty of anything-- it's having a great product, excellent attention to detail, and perhaps being too successful - my entire office will be back for many more occasions and we salute the Nomad Café and are supportive of these "growing pains"--

Cheers!