“Surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 340 Restaurants in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: 100% Gluten Free Goodness! Gourmet waffles in a comfy atmosphere. Come in and play some classic vinyls while enjoying a healthy meal!
Pompano Beach
“Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had lunch there today and it was excellent. I'll be honest, I didn't think I would like the waffle pizza, but I really did!! Our server Jessica was great. They have a record player and 100's of records that you can play. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in the area

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I am so happy to find this restaurant. The food and service was excellent, the atmosphere was fun and I cant wait to go back. I had a sweet potato waffle sandwich and also bought one of the take home waffle pizzas which is also very good. They have a bakery a few doors down that has the best cakes and cup cakes. I highly recommend this place even if you are not on a gluten free iet,

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Delightful Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

From the unique atmosphere to the excellent service to the fresh & tasty food, this place was a delightful surprise in the middle of a strip mall!

Unlike other reviewers, I found the portions to be just the right size for lunch, and if one were still hungry I'd suggest stopping by the Bald Strawberry bakery (just a few doors down) for dessert!

I had the Big V, a pile of veggies, black bean hummus and avocado slices between two waffles. It was fresh and flavorful, absolutely delicious.

I will definitely be visiting The Bald Strawberry again, especially since the owners are adding beer, wine and live music to the mix!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Mixed review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Loved our family lunch. The gluten-free waffle sandwiches and pizza were superb. Loved the old school record player, which we took advantage of to play an old 80s pop album. Walked next door to the bakery for dessert. Two kids did fine, but one had something with red dye and vomited all over the parking lot.

Needless to say, I highly recommend the lunch menu, but I'm not so sure about the desserts.

• Visited July 2014
Missouri
“No gluten worries here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were on vacation and searched for a gluten free restaurant. This was a great find though small and run by kids. The ham and cheese waffle sandwich was the best item! Children and adults loved it. Generous sized, real sliced ham. A few tried and didn't like the heavy, "spicy" pizza sauce on the pizzas. Our waitress was kind but her manager was rude when someone in our party had a soda with them, he got really bent over it, so don't do that! We have celiac genes but had no contamination issues here. The gf bakery a few store fronts down had GREAT desserts after lunch, check out both. We bought cinnamon donuts for the next morning.

• Visited May 2014