“Holiday Inn Express - Melbourne, FL” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne, Florida
“Holiday Inn Express - Melbourne, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Wanted to mention that this is one of the nicest Holiday Inn's we have stayed in. Jim who was at the front desk when we checked in, was very professional, courteous and very helpful when we checked in and it was quite late when we did. The complimentary breakfast was hot and of course they have the best cinnamon rolls!! We highly recommend this hotel when you are in the Melbourne, FL area. It is right of off I-95.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rehana M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you so much Tracy for taking time out to write this great review. We truly appreciate it!
We will definitely let Jim know of your kind compliments. He is a great employee!
Our cinnamon rolls are wonderful, I am glad you got to enjoy them before you got to leave.
Hopefully next time you are in the area we will get the pleasure of seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

the hotel was convenient in location to our visit to Florida Institute of Technology. the staff was friendly and very polite. Tina the breakfast attendant was very attentive to our needs and kept the food fresh and replenished all the items constantly. I would recommend this hotel in MELBOURNE

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Rehana M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much WandaJ for the great review of our hotel! I am glad Tina made your start of the day something great. Florida Institute of Technology is very close to us and is such a great school. We hope to see you again soon!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Letecia at the front desk was so nice and pleasant. And Tina always have breakfast ready with a nice smile. The room was nice and clean, all of the staff members were nice and pleasant. Nothing was broken during our stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Rehana M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you Lilone33169 for the wonderful review. We pride ourselves in our great staff so we will definitely let them know of your kind words. I hope that the next time you visit Melbourne from Miami, that you will visit us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I must say, I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in years. I wasn't sure what I should expect. I was pleasantly surprised at my overall experience. The room was clean, the staff was very helpful, and the ambience was nice. I would definitely stay again if I'm in the area! And I would refer to family and friends! I am very particular when it comes to lodging. I'm so glad I wasn't disappointed.

Con:
The plumbing was a bit off. It seemed to be throughout the building and not just in my room. I didn't have any back ups but it was low water and very slow.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much FerdiFam for the great review! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the first Holiday Inn Express that you've been at in many years. Hopefully we have turned you into a fan of the IHG properties!
I am very sorry to hear that the water pressure was lower then what met your expectations, we will most definitely look into the issue. But we hope the next time you are in town, you remember us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Melbourne! Thank you!
Kent, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nice, spacious room, very friendly staff. We were staying for 2 nights. Breakfast is nice, variety of food is available starting from cinnamon rolls, cereal and oats, pastries, yogurts, sausage and scrambled eggs. Convenient location, just by I95. Around half an hour drive to Cocoa Beach. The only issue was that there was no housekeeping so we had to go grab some fresh towels and toilet paper from the reception. Other than that, pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Rehana M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much Owieca for the awesome review of our property. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast, we just added a lot of new healthy items to the menu. I apologize about not receiving housekeeping, but we always have towels waiting in the case that anyone might need a few extra.
I'm delighted to hear your stay was pleasant, I hope you remember us the next time you stay in Melbourne!
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I loved the free breakfast and the cafe attendant Tina was such a lovely and kind lady. Very helpful and caring. I can tell she loves her job. I would definitely go back to this hotel. I just wish there were more bars/lounges around the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much Olivia_Depina for the great review of our hotel! Tina is very sweet and I am so glad to hear she made your morning much better. For bars or lounges, we do have County Line just a few establishments away from us, and Downtown Melbourne which is only 6 minutes away has Off The Traxx, Karma, and Debauchery. I hope next time you are in Melbourne, we can help you in any way. And just a little further from Downtown are our beautiful beaches!
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Melbourne!
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We needed something between the keys and orlando....just happened to pick HIE because of the price. From the moment we arrive to check out everything was amazing. Our service from Jessica was outstanding! !! She went above and beyond. We highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014
Rehana M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Melbourne, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you so much SpecialNeedsMommy for taking the time out to review our hotel.
Jessica is a true gem, she will really appreciate your kind words. I will make sure she gets this! I am very glad she could have helped you in any way she could have. Thank you again and we hope you will decide to visit us again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Melbourne? Share your experiences!