I stayed here for business last week. Very nice rooms. The front desk staff was very helpful, especially Chela. I asked her for a recommendation for "lunch overlooking the ocean". She recommended a place called "Coconuts on the Beach". I was not disappointed - great suggestion from her ! !
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Holiday Inn Melbourne
- Melbourne Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are coming to Melbourne for business or just for fun, your room at the newly revitalized Holiday Inn Express is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as high-speed Internet, business center, plush towels and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right with our free hot buffet breakfast which includes our famous cinnamon rolls. Just 15 minutes from downtown Melbourne and the central business centers, the Holiday Inn Express is only 6 miles from Melbourne International Airport. We are minutes away from major businesses, including Harris Corporation, Bombardier, Northup Grumman, Rockwell Collins, GE Corporation just to name a few. After an energized workday, you can relax in our new pool which is surrounded by lush landscaping and palm trees giving you a true feel of the Florida lifestyle. The best of Melbourne is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.