We have learned to trust LaQuinta wherever we travel-- with the kids or without. We have also learned NOT to trust hotels in Florida or in any coastal community because moldy smells and gritty surfaces seem to come with the territory.
NOT at this little gem. The LaQuinta where we stayed in Melbourne was spotlessly (and odorlessly) clean. The staff was knowledgeable, cooperative, and helpful. The pool was gin clear and neatly maintained. And the breakfast was first rate... I've never been allowed to cook my own fresh waffles before.
Quick and easy access to/from I-95. Good food in the area. A beautiful new "Avenue" shopping mall just around the corner. And fair, competitive rates.
We were there in June... we're going back in August.
Thanks, LaQuinta, for keeping the faith.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Melbourne
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- La Quinta Melbourne
- Melbourne La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Melbourne
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.