“Yummy pad Thai!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #168 of 340 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Street Food
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Strawbridge Ave (US192)
Transit: Space Coast Area Transit (SCAT) Route 21, Stop #9, hourly until 8:19pm. 3 min walk from the bus stop.
Description: We have the best Thai cuisine and sushi on the space coast. Our executive chef received her masters in culinary arts in Bangkok Thailand and so all her recipes are culturally and regionally authentic. The preparation and presentation is exquisite with a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
Melbourne, Florida
“Yummy pad Thai!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate here for my husband's birthday and really enjoyed it. We had a couple of sushi rolls that were very good and the pad Thai was awesome!!! Service was a little slow and the restaurant wasn't busy, so that wasn't a plus but overall we enjoyed our dinner!

• Visited August 2012

Albany, NY
“Really good food, so-so service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

My parents and I had dinner at Zushi Asia the other night. The food itself was quite good. We had the fresh shrimp rolls and fried dumplings as appetizers, and the fresh rolls in particular were excellent. For dinner I had the Atlantic Roll (sushi) while my parents had chicken Red curry and duck. All very good and portion sizes were more than enough. The one area where they need to improve is service-when we arrived, even though we were they only people in the restaurant, the three guys did not want to break away from their tv show to take our order.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Went in for a quiet lunch. Had the place to ourselves. Melbourne roll was yummy & curry was good.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jaoi, Owner at Zushi Asia Fresh and Healthy Downtown, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thanks for the kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you soon :)
Albany, NY
“Awesome - Do not know what these people are complaining about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

At first my girlfriend I were very skeptical eating at a sushi restaurant late on a Monday night when all of the other restaurants were closing and especially not being from around the area. The waitress, owner and sushi chef were the only people remaining and they greated us nicely and were extremely welcoming eventhough it was so late. The place was emaculate, so clean you could eat off the floor and the ambience was very good, not what we expected. The menu was very daring and we decided that we would take a change with sushi that we normally would not. We both can honestly say that it was one of the best sushi experiences we've had in the states; fish was fresh and clean, and the combinations of ingredients was perfected. The desert which I had to squeeze in after our meals was nothing short of amazing although extremely simple. To top it all off, the cost was of our meal was cheap considering we had two (2) appetizers, three (3) sushi rolls, two (2) rounds of drinks and a dessert. This place was awesome to say the least!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida
“Nice sushi, a little skimpy on the portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I'm always looking for _better_ Sushi as I scad about, and so in an experimental mood I popped in to the downtown location of Zushi Asia. When my friend and I arrived it was quiet - I think at 1145a we were the only people there. We were greeted and seated professionally by a nice waitress, and I ordered the Bento Box. Prices were reasonable - I think the Bento Sushi/Sashimi was about $13 or so.

The disappointment I had was overall portion size. The slices of fish, while very good and clearly nice and fresh, were a little skimpy. Other than that, I'd say that there was nothing notable about it. My friend tried the Chicken Teriyaki and rated Siam Orchid's as better.

So, not a bad meal, but not a memorable one. I'd give them another go to try their Thai food (they had a nice selection of Thai lunch offerings) but it's not somewhere I'm going to rave about.

• Visited January 2012