“Great food and "real" owners” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 363 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food and "real" owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have eatin here on many occasions and always enjoyed the atmosphere and the food but I have never written a review until I came in tonight. When the owner greeted us at our table I joked with him about an odd scenario that occurred on our last visit. A man at another table seemed very disturbed that I took a cell phone call at my table. He was apparently so disturbed by this that he wrote a negative review because the business owner didn't reprimand me for my "rude" behavior. I was not loud or disturbing.

This man is simply what I would call a complainer. We all know the type. Late 50's early 60's. Never managed to move out of moms house (which was his dinner "guest" by the way).

Please don't let the thoughts of a narrow minded tight wad stop you from trying one of the best Mediterranean restaraunts in melbourne.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Personnal Phones made public here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Looking for something different, I recently stopped in to try this eatery with a guest. I ordered the Parmigiana. I've heard a few good things about Alexandria's. However, this day, something was amiss.
My chicken was very tough. Also there was a party that was talking very loud on a cell phone. Management didn't want to quiet the individual down. This made a tough chicken tougher.
Will I return? No......Do I recommend the eatery? No

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
palm bay
“Simply the best in town....!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hello folks, johnnylambchops here and back to give this restaurant another review after my recent visit on December 31, 2013. As the title implies, simply put this restaurant serves up the best tasting Mediterranean food in town period.........! And is not just their food, service is also excellent. All are always very friendly and always ensuring that you are completely satisfied each time you visit the restaurant. This review is not just coming from me but also with the friends I was with at the time of my visit. As an appetizer we ordered the bruschetta which everyone knows its great and for the main meal we ordered the steak and lobster tail, and the seafood and rice which is made with shrimps, lobster, clams, and oysters and seasoned in saffron which is a specialty Spanish seasoning and of cause a couple of glasses of both red and white wines. Put all of this along with the Egyptian belly dancing show and man did we have a great experience. For me, this is what I had expected since I have been there many times before but for my friends who was there for the very first time, well the enjoyment was written all over their face and with the large tip they left. And best of all, there was no left overs to take home; a clear indication that the food was really good. So for those of you who enjoys Mediterranean food, this place is clearly the best at preparing and presenting it. for those of you who have not tried it yet, well I highly recommend you do. Bon appetite.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Panama City Beach, Florida
“The Only Mediterranean Grill around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is the only Mediterranean place in Brevard County that I know of. It has decent prices for the food and has a nice atmosphere. Service was very good, they earned a great tip from me. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for Hummus and Babaganush

Visited August 2013
Schenectady, New York
“Friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were part of a group with pre-arranged meal choices. Service was friendly and considering we were a group of about 40, they got the orders right. The food was good, although my wife's lamb was that processed lamb. Not that appetizing and she did not finish it. Overall, a good experience.

Visited November 2013