“Good Food and Nice People” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 363 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Florida
“Good Food and Nice People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Everyone that I know enjoys eating at here. I have family who eat here every time they're in Melbourne. My grand-children love it.

Visited July 2012

West Melbourne, Florida
“Best Chef, delicious food, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have enjoyed the food at Alexandria grill for a long time. I have tried several of the dishes and not found one that did not satisfy me. My favorite is chicken shawarma plate. I have had this over 30 or 40 times and I just can't get enough of it. What makes the food so good to me is there is a complexity of the flavors that comes together in a manor that is unlike most places I eat. What I recommend on your first visit is this. Start out with the Foul Medemas, this stuff is awesome!!! I like a salad before my meal so I get the side salad with their house dressing. Then for the main of course I suggest the chicken shawarma plate. I don't always get dessert but when I do (if I am not too full) I get Kinafa. I drive for more than a half hour to get to this place and it is well worth it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida
“Best Greek food around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Love, love their sage tea!!!!! Everything I have had was of the best quality and very tasty. They know what they are doing.

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Have really been meaning to try this local restaurant for awhile & I kick myself now for not going sooner! We had a delicious (& filling) lunch & we all left very pleased with our "new find" & excited to go back and try more of their dishes.The chicken shwarma wrap was tender and flavorful, & the shish tawook was a hit as well. It was nice to have a choice of salad or fries with the wrap, although the wrap itself was stuffed with meat & I was stuffed when we left! One in our party ordered the mussels (appetizer) for a meal & was pleased with the fresh taste & light white wine sauce. We had good, prompt service, and although the decor is simple & the restaurant is in a strip mall, it was clean, friendly, and affordable. In other words-our kind of place. My only disappointment was the Baklava, which was ok, just not amazing. There were easily a half dozen of other dishes I would like to try from the extensive menu & the inclusion of some Itlaian dishes means it's safe for some of my less adventurous friends to come along! I will definitely be back soon...& am happy it's conveniently located in central Brevard (Suntree/Viera area).

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cool local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

My wife loves places like this and each time we've gone, it has been very good. I'm not a fan of chain restaurants and really like supporting small shops like this that put a nice menu together. My wife loved their desserts, so we'll be back for sure. :)

• Visited December 2011