“A hole in the wall with good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southlake, Texas
“A hole in the wall with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Don't let the outside stop you from coming in. The decor on the inside was like 1980's tacky. I wish I could of sat outside, but it was raining. The service was average. What was great about this restaurant was the food. I had rock shrimp, it was some of the best I have ever had. One of the sides I picked was the potatoes which were wonderful. It was overall good dining. I will go back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winter Garden, Florida
“By far the best shrimp in Melbourne”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I'm so glad we found this place! This is, by far, the best shrimp I have ever had (and I've eaten shrimp in the 4 corners of the US)! My platter included fish nuggets as well, which were very tasty, not over breaded and the fish was mild and flavorful. Their hush puppies are tasty and the Key Lime pie is REAL key lime pie that makes your jaw tingle. We actually went back for one more dinner before we ended our vacation :)

Hallandale Beach, Florida
“Save room for Urgent Care!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife was recommended the Mahi topped with crab "special". It was definitely "special", NOT! She had a couple of bites and sent it back because it was horrible. Those few bites definitely did enough damage. She spent the next 48 hours sick doubled over in bed and was told at Urgent Care that it was food poisoning. Considering this was her last meal, I give this restaurant full credit. We should have known when the high chair was brought out and it was absolutely disgusting. I tried to contact the owner to let them know, but he was impossible to get a hold of and when I finally did speak with him, he was in full denial mode and not at all apoligetic. EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK! We will NOT be back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I stopped for dinner tonight and it was wonderful. The sashimi grade tuna is excellent and she loved her catfish. Perfect evening.

Fayetteville, Tennessee
“All I have to say is awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We ate at Eau Gallie River Crab House finally. We had tried to eat there several time before but was unable to get there before closing. We finally got there and closed it down. Our waitress was the owners daughter and she was wonderful. The food was awesome the service was awesome. I would eat there every time I'm visiting this area.

• Visited June 2014