“Beautiful views and newly remodeled.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
A Getaway for 2
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
ohio
“Beautiful views and newly remodeled.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beautiful views and newly remodeled. All rooms are ocean view with floor to ceiling windows. Did not like the sleep number bed. It had only one controller and it was on my wife's side. This place has unlimited potential. Now to the minuses; the universal gym equipment in the fitness room was broken and the hotel "bar". The bar appears to be two store rooms with a wall knocked out to make one room and a deck. Zero ambiance and not at all in inviting. When I book a hotel, I pay attention to do they have a fitness room and do they have a bar. Normally, we stay at the Hilton just south of the Radisson. The Hilton has a very nice inviting bar with professional staff and an excellent fitness room. No vacancies at the Hilton so, we opted to try the Radisson this time. Would I stay at the Radisson again? Yes, but I would inquire as to the status of the fitness room and will you please invest in a bar area that does your beautiful property justice.

Room Tip: All rooms have excellent views.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Got a good deal on price through one of the booking sites and had no idea it would be this nice. Room was spacious, clean, huge bed (I think our sleep-number machine was a little screwy), phenomenal view of the ocean, and the big balcony were all stupendous. We woke up to sunrise on one side of the room and watched the sunset on the other side from the balcony on the door-side of the suite.

Perhaps the best part was the ability to keep the sunlight out in the morning but slide open the doors and hear the waves crashing all night. The hot tub, pool, deck, outdoor bar area were nice, but the most important thing was the access to the beach that was so close that I threw a rock into the water from the balcony on the 15th floor. Not bad.

Room Tip: Slow elevators, but higher floors mean that you're able to get an even better view of sunrise/su...
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Stayed at this Hotel with my wife for 3 nights while exploring Melbourne area and Space Coast. Wanted an oceanfront condo style room with some of the conveniences of a hotel. The Radisson Suites was a perfect fit. Full service breakfast restaurant with inside / outside seating available and a great ocean view. food was good and while we only ate breakfast in this restaurant, they did also serve dinner. Rooms were large and well furnished in both the living area and the bedroom. Bedroom featured a "sleep number" King bed with dual control. It was an interesting experience once I got the hang of the control system. Very comfortable. My wife sat out on the balcony every morning watching the surfers and listening to the ocean. Only negative was the small bathroom. It looked recently updated, but details were overlooked. Their was no soap dish in the tub/shower. a dirty exhaust fan had been left in ceiling with no wiring or switch to turn it on. Overall though this room was great for our needs.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Had a girls weekend here and enjoyed it. The hotel staff was wonderful, especially the front desk. Rooms were clean, updated and the view was perfect. Only gave it four stars b/c the hotel itself is great for the price but overall very cookie cuter average. The one negative would be a small pool area that didn't really look like what you would find in a beach resort hotel but clean and heated which was nice this time of year. Sleep number beds didn't work in room 411 - spoke with someone else who stayed there before and they had the same issue. Overall, would totally go back again...great area and the beach was awesome and clean. We had fun watching the surfers in the water and saw two dolphin swim by and jump out of the water.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My first time writing a review and I felt it was important to do so. My husband and I stayed here for just the weekend. We're local (1 1/2 hour drive) but needed a little R&R. I didn't know what to expect after reading the reviews so I kinda went into it ready to complain. I must say I have nothing to complain about. The view from my bed was enough to disregard the fact there was no microwave in our room. That was the only thing I felt I was missing because we had picked up a few things from the Wal-Mart across the street. We called down for one and it was there in minutes. Didn't have to interact with the staff as much because like I said we were there to rest. The room service was fantastic as well as the food. We will definitely go back to this hotel and I would recommend it to my friends. Oh yeah the elevator was slow but because we weren't in a hurry to get anywhere it didn't matter much.

Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Radisson hotel for our Spring Break vacation. We absolutely loved it! THE OCEAN VIEW IS AMAZING. The rooms are big and clean. No complaints from us! The only thing I would recommend is to bring your own chairs to lay out at the beach (or you can rent them for 10$ a day). We requested a microwave in our room so we could make lunches and whatnot! The elevators are slower than normal but its not bad at all! Definitely going back soon!

Matthews, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Just checked out of this hotel and must say after reading past reviews, I was pleasantly surprised. It is old and needs some renovation but I have no complaints. I was on the 12th floor corner unit with a wrap around balcony and the view was fantastic! The room was clean and all the staff were very nice with the exception of one waitress in the restaurant. It does appear to be understaffed. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront? Share your experiences!