“Delicious deli food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Cocoa, Florida
“Delicious deli food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Took my parents for lunch, and we weren't disappointed! We share the chicken liver appetizer and the potatoe pancakes- yummy. Dad had the bagel with nova lox and cream cheese, I had the chop salad- both very good, and the portions were huge! We all took home leftovers.
Finished with the rugalach - so light and delicious! Can't wait to go back and have the tuna melt, another fav.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indialantic, Florida
“Good food, VERY slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Toojay's is a deli restaurant located in the Melbourne Mall. I really like their food, There are so many things I like on their menu that I always have difficulty deciding what to order, and I think prices are reasonable for the food you get. My only complaint is that no matter what time I go there, lunchtime, afternoon, or evening, even if the restaurant is nearly empty, and no one else is in line you always have to wait at least five or ten minutes for anyone to seat you, Then you have to wait at least another 10-15 minutes for a waiter/waitress to decide to drop by the table to order beverages, then another 10-15 minutes for them to come back take to your order. Once you have ordered, the food arrives fairly quickly, but then the servers seem to totally disappear and usually you wait another 15 minutes after you finish eating for them to stop back by the table to see if you are ready for the check. This is not limited to any individual server--it has happened every time I have dined there. Either they are way understaffed or they are having the servers do too much kitchen prep. Wish they could fix this because I am having trouble convincing my husband to ever go back there.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“the typical deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Matzo ball soup! Rye bread! Rubens! A real deli, with really good food. Not a five star, but, hey, they're a deli!

Visited August 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
“Overpriced Deli but Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The title says it all...we did it for lunch once and had it brought in a few times for luncheon's. The food was great but pricey for deli style food.

Visited April 2012
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

the staff let my daughter and i share a sandwich plate the service was quick and we were happy with our meal

Visited June 2012