“Great food and awesome beer list.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 345 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Fish & Chips, Seafood, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Half restaurant. Half beer bar. Half biergarten. The third half is new.
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Great food and awesome beer list.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We recently visited Coasters after not having been there awhile. Only reason is that it gets REALLY busy during sporting events. We went early on a Saturday and were SO happy we did. My husband had the Reuben which was amazing. I had the Mahi wrap - both were more than we could finish. What I love about them is the selection of beer and cider. They have local brews, other craft brews, hard to find brews. The service is also top notch. My only complaint is its hard to find a seat sometimes - so I recommend going EARLY :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, FL
“Sporting Day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The staff is wonderful but the food is just average. Sometimes you will get a lot of meat on your sandwich and sometimes you only get a little. The fries are good and you can try some exotic meats too. Great place to catch a sporting game and great bar!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Lively pub with great food and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We recently went to Coaster's for the first time for dinner and were quite pleased. It's tucked into a little strip mall but inside it's pretty spacious with a mix of booths, tables and high-tops. We sat at a high-top to avoid a wait but they seated us right away and the service was decent.

The beer selection is as good as everyone describes - there were probably 30 - 40 beers on tap and who knows how many more bottled. The food is what really surprised me though:

My husband ordered the Coconut Shrimp Platter with onion rings and I got Seafood Mac N Cheese (it was a special so it may not be on the regular menu). Both our meals were outstanding - I mean the kind where you are so full you almost feel sick but you can't stop eating because it's just so good! With such good food and all the craft brews I was prepared for my wallet to take a hit but it came out to $35 after tax for the two entrees and two beers (around $12 per entree and $5 per beer depending on what you choose).

I would definitely go again or recommend to a friend - the atmosphere was lively, the service was good and the food was awesome! I heard the Biergarten is dog friendly too - can't wait to check it out!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Beautiful Garden for you and pup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The garden is beautiful. They cater to you AND your pup! The first thing they do is bring a bowl of water for your friend. There is an outside unisex bathroom fit to bring your pup with you incase you are your pup's only guest. :-) Also, the food is terrific. I got the burger and fries and my boyfriend got the cheesesteak with onion rings - absolutely fantastic!

Visited June 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“Coasters Pub & Biergarten”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Cute restaurant that one of the locals recommended. Food was really good, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very fun and comfortable. We didn't see the back outside seating area until we were leaving, but it would have been fun to sit outside....next trip we will know better.

Visited May 2014