“Really good food & great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 340 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Really good food & great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have wanted to try this place for awhile & heard how good it was. We were not dissapointed! The food was excellent, well seasoned & prepared. The service was great too! Just remember that you have to ask for the check, they don't want you to feel rushed to leave.

Visited December 2012

Melbourne Beach
“A Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have to agree with one of the contributors-the food is excellent, but they need to step in up with their service. We have eaten there several times and the food is consistently superb. The sampler dish is fantastic and the short ribs are delicious. Their soups are interesting-pickle soup, as an example-just a hint of pickles, but a great overall flavor. For the most part, the servers are quite pleasant; however, they seem to be somewhat understaffed, as evidenced by (a) not checking up on us until 10 minutes after they served us our meal, (b) not getting the check for almost 20 minutes after we finished our meal. The ambiance is quaint-like eating in somebody's house. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed our meals there and will be back in the not so distant future.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
california
“Best Polish in Brevard ! --- cozy and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love this place; cozy European atmosphere, white tablecloths, good selection of eclectic beers and wines. The Polish sampler platter is excellent if you're a first-timer to Polish food, but I've loved every dish I've ever ordered here.

Worth driving out of the way. I think the only Polish in Brevard.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Great food snobby service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have to say the food was very good along with a big price tag. But I'm willing to pay for good food and good service. The problem where the food excelled the service lacked. It took way to long to serve all the guest in our party. And when you asked for something their attitude was indifferent and this was coming from the owner. So if they tweak their people skills a bit I would give them five stars

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Salt and Sweet is one of my favorite restaurants. Everyone there is so nice and the perogies are probably one of the best dishes I have ever had. I highly recommend their crepe dessert if you haven't already tried it.

• Visited December 2012