“Typical Chilis, nothing special, but nothing awful either.” 3 of 5 stars

Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32935
Improve this listing
Ranked #244 of 372 Restaurants in Melbourne
Orlando, Florida
“Typical Chilis, nothing special, but nothing awful either.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

It was Ok. Nothing to write home about. Decent mexican food for an OK price. Not my favorite but then there is no good mexican food in north FL unless you go above Daytona.

Visited September 2012

Indialantic, Florida
“Pretty good food but getting expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Chips and salsa in the bar is very good. French Fries are very good and their sandwiches are very tasty. Nice place to go with friends but a little noisy.

Visited June 2012
“One of the Best Chilis I have Visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Ate at lunch time on a busy Friday and was treated very well. The food was excellent. Our server John was very friendly and efficient. The kitchen had a fryer problem which caused a little delay but not so much as we noticed. However both John and the manager apologized and provided free chips and salsa. They both made sure everything was fine throughout our stay.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“great for a quick meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

food is quick and alway consistent and we like it okay the fahitas are nice to share !!!! It's tough to write 50 characters so enjoy.... together okay

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Dissatisfied Customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

would like to comment on my experience with Chili's Curbside service. Earlier this evening (Oct. 15), I placed an online order for the triple dippers and chicken enchilada soup. My confirmation stated that my food will be ready at 8:05. I waited for over 10 minutes until I got a call to go inside (I was the only curbside customer at that moment). The cashier told me to pay $18.49 for my food when I already payed online. My payment was $15.03 by the way, not $18.49. After sorting it out, she did not give me the receipt. When I got home, I looked at my enchilada soup to find that the tortilla chips included with the soup was already placed inside. What really got me over the edge was how the tortilla chips made up HALF of the contents inside the bowl. I barley had any soup or chicken! The tortilla chips were also soggy. Horrible experience. I love the food but the service is not by any means great.

• Visited October 2012