“Dissatisfied Customer” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #191 of 358 restaurants in Melbourne
Melbourne, Florida
“Dissatisfied Customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

would like to comment on my experience with Chili's Curbside service. Earlier this evening (Oct. 15), I placed an online order for the triple dippers and chicken enchilada soup. My confirmation stated that my food will be ready at 8:05. I waited for over 10 minutes until I got a call to go inside (I was the only curbside customer at that moment). The cashier told me to pay $18.49 for my food when I already payed online. My payment was $15.03 by the way, not $18.49. After sorting it out, she did not give me the receipt. When I got home, I looked at my enchilada soup to find that the tortilla chips included with the soup was already placed inside. What really got me over the edge was how the tortilla chips made up HALF of the contents inside the bowl. I barley had any soup or chicken! The tortilla chips were also soggy. Horrible experience. I love the food but the service is not by any means great.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
Melbourne, FL
“Will never go here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had coupon for free molten cake with entree. My husband and took our teenage granddaughter. The two of them got one of the 2 for $20 meals. I just ordered a regular entree. Nothing great - but not too bad. When we finished and asked about the cake - waitress was EXTREMELY rude - said that if we received the cake she would "just recalculate the bill and you will end up paying more than if you didn't get the cake." Could not understand her attitude. We had not asked for anything extra or special. The whole reason we went was to get the cake - ended up just leaving without it. Received number to rate meal. Wrote to corporate website. Included my home phone, cell phone, address and email. To date - it has been a week and no one has bothered to even contact us. NEVER AGAIN!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“What happened???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Used to be great...what happened??? I go in there fairly often, but the food, service, and atmosphere get worse everytime I go in. And what heppened to that Australian manager? Bring him back...he knew what he was doing!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida
“Good Place to Go for a Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food was great, cooked to order, friendly atmospher. We seem to have to wait longer in line on weekends especially the later you go. To me...it was a limited menu.

Visited May 2012
Carver, Massachusetts
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

this place rocks the food is good and the waitress is really good

• Visited July 2012