“change is needed” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“change is needed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

dustins quality in the last two years when down.i used to go in almost 5 days a week between two and four and order a medium rare hamburger and it would be perfect i even tipped the guy now the have a new cook its been about 4 months and the guy cant cook a medium rare hamburger right.the only time i would suggest eating there between two and four is when the older cook is working hes in his late 50s or when a young cook kinda big with glasses is working they both know quality and have what it takes.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

31% Recommend
Melbourne, Florida
“Last Legs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is an example of an established restaurant that has lost it's way. My food was reheated, but not really, everything was cold. They tried pulling an old restaurant trick. Our waitress brought two salad plates to our table, I went to the salad bar,once I returned to my table, the waitress informed me my meal didn't come with the salad and I could get it for $3, I told her I didn't want it and offered her the plate back. She said don't worry about it, but it ended up on the bill anyway. Needless to say, I didn't fall for it and refused to pay it. The waitress made me feel like I was an inconvenience to her and very rude. This was a very disappointing experience and if this is the norm, there will soon be a, closed sign on the door.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“BBQ Quick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Dustins is always fresh and fast!!! The quality of meat used is good and the sauces add just the right "kick". The bread is always soft and tasty. We enjoy eating at Dustins cause it's like no other BBQ in town. It would be awesome if Dustins added an outdoor seating area and offered families to dine with their pets, making it truly family friendly.

Visited May 2013
Cocoa, Florida, United States
“Unprofessional”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I just call to get a price for a Catering I was asked to for a moment while waiting I could here the catering manager talking to another employer and using foul words, and then telling me I do not need as much food I want for my event. Not Good

Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Went to lunch with a client”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

pulled pork plate with unlimited salad bar, yummy. I will go back next time I don't feel like making my own at home.It was delicious and vvery friendly service.

Visited February 2013