“This Was a Winner !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4355 West New Haven Avenue, I-95 Exit # 180, Melbourne, FL 32904   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
mid atlantic
“This Was a Winner !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

One of my pet peeves is cold reception from front desk when checking in. I feel the people behind that desk help form your first impression of the experience you're going to have at that hotel. I was unsure what to expect when we stayed at the Fairfield Inn Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera. I was very tired when we checked in and it was nice to get big smiles and warm hellos from the 2 ladies at the front desk. I had reservation for standard room for me and 3 young adult grand dtrs, but when they saw I use a walker they changed it to a room with hand rails and shower chair which was so helpful and much appreciated. They had cookies on the desk and joked with the grand dtrs. about all their luggage. They were great. The room was big, very clean with comfy beds. The hotel was quiet and the staff had no problem with my 3 girls sitting at one of the tables in the breakfast area to eat food they ordered locally and to play Uno for a couple hours. The breakfast included waffles and sausage gravy on biscuits, muffins, cereal... very nice. Once again the front desk staff sent departing guest off feeling like they were VIPS , with warm words of good bye and please come visit us again. While we didn't use it, the outdoor pool is heated. I hope my travels take me this way again as I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest:
We are very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for the nice comments. We take pride in our hotel and how we greet our guests and how we help them with any needs that might make their stay more pleasant.
We look forward to your next visit and have a Wonderful New Year.

Judy Hutcherson, in the Sales Department

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Dublin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

we stayed for 1 night and received a room across from the lift and ice machines. It was very noisy. There was doors banging all night long, Was glad it was just a 1 night stay.

On check out I mentioned our experience and was told by reception we cannot get everything right all of the time. Was a marriott member and they had less than 50% occupancy and was not offered an upgrade.

Had a previous stay at the hampton inn and on returning again will go back to the Hampton Inn

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
grace m, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Disappointed Guest,
After reading your review and inquiring with our staff, I am not sure that you were our guest. Since you are a Marriott member and a frequent traveler, I would really like to be able to reach out to you and apologize for our mistake, but we cannot recall your visit. We take pride in our service and can make mistakes, but I am surprise that our Front Desk attendant, a lady from Irland, would have addressed you in such a manner. If is not too much to ask, please send me a note and I will address the issue. Wishing you a Happy New Year, I thank you for your patronage.
Paarl, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in December 2013 on a night where the hotel was fully booked. We were a group of 17 people which included small children and we booked five rooms. They took special care to book all the rooms together. From the moment we arrived until we left, we treated as if we were VIP's, even though the room rates were very reasonable. The breakfast was very substantial with lots of choice which included fresh muffins, waffles, eggs and sausages, coffee, hot chocolate. I will recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

The entire staff at this hotel goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is GREAT
The breakfast is great and the 2 ladies that prepare the food are very cheerful and a refreshing way to start the day
The front desk folks are very helpful and friendly
I asked for a microwave and just as I wheeled the luggage cart in my room the maintenance guy showed up with it
Anytime I have business in this area this is my "home"
Hats off to all who work here !!

• Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I arrived at this hotel on 4 December 2013 and stayed until 9 December 2013. The hotel is spotlessly clean, all of the staff that I have encountered and have extremely courteous, helpful and friendly. My sincere thanks go to General Manager, Grace Mundy, and all of her team for everything that they did to make my vacation such a great one. I have no hesitation in recommending this great hotel.

Room Tip: In any hotel I always prefer to have a room on the top floor, at the end of a corridor and away from...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Zelienople, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

It all starts with a great staff. Corporate Marriott should take notice, whoever is in charge of training the staff there should be commended. Super friendly and competent staff made my short stay very pleasant. Of course, having a property that is spotlessly clean and a fantastically stocked breakfast are just the icing on the cake. I have stayed at a lot of properties in this price range, and this location is the best value I have ever encountered.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Prior Lake, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Room was spotless clean. Enjoy the free wireless flatscreen TV, convenient free parking and free breakfast. Staff seemed friendly and helpful. Appreciated the upgrade. This was a very convenient location, right off of 95, with many restaurants and lots of shopping in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera? Share your experiences!