“Good place to stay.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4355 West New Haven Avenue, I-95 Exit # 180, Melbourne, FL 32904   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Vero Beach, Florida
“Good place to stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The staff was very helpfull and nice. The hotel is very clean and located next to 95 so convenient if you need to be near the interstate. The downside for me was that my bed was horrendous and I slept terribly all week. I woke up several times a night because my back hurt so bad. I also had a room next to the road so I could hear traffic all night. I am a Marriott gold member and this room was supposed to be an upgrade but I am not really sure what the upgrade was. I would not stay there again, but my bed might have just been a random abnormality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are truly sorry that you didn't have a restful week with us. We would have been glad to move to you a better suited room and provide you with a feather top mattress pad. If we ever have the chance to make it up to you, please contact me before your stay and I'll make sure we have these things taken care of before you arrive. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very nice hotel - fresh, bright and clean. Friendly staff at the front desk gave us lots of information about the "hidden gems" in the area. Hotel is right next door to a 16 screen theater (price $4-6 pp) and a short walk to Sam's Club. Coffee available all day. No microwave in the room but was no problem using the one in the breakfast room. There's also an outdoor pool and an exercise room. We thought it was very good value.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed all of our hotels amenties and the surrounding area! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.
Peterborough, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Typical Marriott, building and room were in really nice shape.

Highlight of the trip was checking out in the morning. The happiest person I have ever met was behind the counter greeting me when I checked out. And yes, Barbara, if you are reading this. When I got home I did throw a snowball at someone, just for you. Thank you for the great start to my day!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. Barbara was very excited to hear about the snowball! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We selected this hotel on our way thru Melbourne and it was a good choice. Good location easy to get from the expressway. The room was very clean. I didn't like the towels, they use a blend of polyester/cotton not sure what it is call but it wasn't 100% cotton material. I think that was the only bad thing in this hotel. The lobby had nice holiday decor and the room looked clean, fresh and bright. Its been a while since the last time I visited a Fairfield Inn so I am glad to see the nice renovation to this Marriott brand and this hotel seems pretty new. The front desk person was friendly and help me with directions to a near restaurant. I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. Thank you for your comment on our towels. We will certainly take that into consideration as we replace our linen. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The staff was extremely nice. The decor was contemporary and clean. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. The complimentary breakfast was excellent especially the make-your-own strawberry waffles. And the hotel is pet friendly, a major plus! I will stay here every time I come to melbourne!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. And we are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.
Middletown, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This Fairfield Inn exceeded my expectations for this brand. Not only did this hotel have an excellent staff, it had exceptional rooms and the one of the best breakfast's I have ever had at a Fairfied Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
We appreciate your comments Eleanor02842 and are happy to hear you also enjoyed our free breakfast. In the spring of 2013 we'll be adding even more choices with scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes. We hope you enjoy your time in Florida and stay with us again on your way home to Rhode Island. (Burrrrrrrrrrr, it sounds cold up there!)
atlanta, ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Location is close off the highway but no where near any food. Unless you count Denny's and Ihop. They do have a free breakfast but dinner is non existent. I was shocked they didn't have any food onsite. I drove miles and only found a Wendy's. That was very inconvenient and I expected more from a Marriott chain.

One other weird thing they were lacking was a full length mirror in the room. I thought this would be standard. The hotel clerk was very nice and helpful. That is about all I would rave about.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are truly sorry that you didn't find our immediate area conducive to your needs. There are several full service restaurants just three miles from our hotel as well as several that deliver. Unfortunately, it's a brand standard for Marriott that doesn't allow us to have a dinner restaurant within the hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera? Share your experiences!